Rethinking of the past

??? pov
I knew they'd figure out sooner or later,
just not this soon.

There was no way out, only a little hole in the wall which I couldn't fit through.

Even if I could fit through some how, I can't even run.

"Yoongi, I need you to do something for me..."

Yoongi wasn't my biological son but sense his family passed away I treated him as such.

"Yes momma?"

"I need you to take your sister and run. I need you to take care of her no matter what, make sure she is safe and that no one finds out what or who she is."

"M-momma I- i can't leave you he-"

"Yoongi. Please."

  "M-momma-"

"Yoongi. This is my last wish, please."

"Yes momma"

Giving Yoongi a bag full of items they might need I lead them to the hole in the back and as they get through I hear a loud bang back in the front of the house.

Quickly I whisper an "I love you" and run back to the front.

Yoongi's pov

Don't look back.
Don't look back Yoongi.

Going against my instincts I look back and instantly regretted it.

There the house was. The house I was raised in,
Lit up in flames.

After seeing that I begin to run faster

Holding my little sister, (y/n), tighter

I go to the place I was told to go to.

>>><<<

Finally reaching the city, which was surprisingly farther from the forest than expected, I try and figure out my way to the place I was told to go to.

They were moms friends, I've never met them before but she said they were very nice.

Finally after asking for directions, getting weird looks, and almost getting taken to something called an 'orphanage' we finally arrived at our destination.

Kim corporations

—————————————
(A/N): Yoongi is 5 and you are a little less than a year old