Meet the Kims

Yoongi's pov

   Kim corporations

•••

   Finally after many hours of searching, running, and hiding we made it. I don't know why mom told me to bring (y/n) here but she said it was safe for us.

   According to mother, the men who ran this company were close friends of hers. Their names were Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon if I remember correctly.

There's a lot of people here. I just wanna go home. It could have been just me, (y/n), and mom. But this is our only option.

Walking into the building, there were already many eyes on us. Nervously, I begin walking to the front office— at least I hope it is.

"What do you want kid, there's a no fan policy here. So if you're here for the Kims, they're busy."

"I-" I was about to begin talking but the man in the front began to speak again.

"Look kid, I know you're here for the Kims. Everyone always is. But let me tell you again. No visitors allowed."

"I'm here to see them, me and my sister actually. We are family, you would have known that if you let me speak earlier. Now— where are they." (I felt like yoongi would say this— even if he's only 6-7 years old)

Surprised by my words, he called someone on the phone and began to lead us to a room on the... 7th floor?

"They'll be here in a few minutes, make yourself feel at home." He bows, turns around, and leaves.

   Looking around I analyze the details of the room. Seems a bit fancy but not overboard. I hope mom was right, that they are nice people.

   After thinking that I hear the door click, signaling that someone is about to come in. Looking at it I finally see the people that I've been searching for.

"Oh my god... Yoongi, (y/n)."

—————
(Unedited)
OH MY GOD-
FINALLY I UPDATED.
I'm extremely sorry for the long wait, everything's been crazy these past few months. I hope to be updating again soon. I have a lot of ideas for this book.
While I begin to write the next chapter for my other book— would you guys like to ask some questions? If so just put them in the comments.
Thank you all for staying with me even after this long ass wait.
Also for 300 reads- I know it's a bit late but still Thank You all.