6b

So this chapter is harry and Louis' weekend while Liam and Niall were at Niall's dads.

"Right so that's them out the way lou, What do you want to do first?" Harry asked Louis who had retreated to the living room and was watching cartoons.

"Umm can we go to the park?" Louis asked looking up at harry with wide eyes and who was harry to say no to that.

"Alright go and grab your jumper and put your shoes on." Harry said and Louis quickly scrambled off the couch and headed to his and Niall's room while Harry shook his head fondly at the boy. Harry was so glad that once students reached 16 they were trusted to take younger boys off school premises over the weekend. Harry couldn't imagine being stuck in the school without going into the outside world at least once a week when he was Louis' age.

"I'm ready." Louis said happily as he reappeared with his shoes on and jacket but Harry saw the laces weren't tied on his shoes.

"Sit down lou and I'll do your laces." Harry said and Louis nodded plopping himself down onto the sofa.

"How can you tie laces. It's too hard." Louis said and when Harry looked up he saw Louis looking down curiously.

"It's not that hard when you know when watch closely." Harry said as he began to tie Louis' other shoe lace very slowly.

"No that's too hard." Louis declared once Harry had finished.

"When your older your be able to do it without thinking." Harry said standing up as Louis jumped off the sofa and grabbed Harry's hand who quickly grabbed his key and they left the dorm.

"How far is the park?" Louis asked as they reached the main reception where Harry smiled at the receptionist before filling out the form that said him and Louis were both off site.

"About 15 minute walk. We need to call in a shop on the way though." Harry said.

"Why?"

"Well I thought you wanted to feed the ducks but I obviously misheard."

"No, no I wanna feed the ducks." Louis said and Harry smiled at him before handing the pen and forms to the receptionist who was smiling fondly at the pairs interaction.

"Have fun you two and remember to be back before dark." She said and Harry nodded before Louis waved and they exited the school.

"Right Shall we go and get some bread then?" Harry asked Louis and the boy nodded as they entered the nearest Tesco that was on the way to the park.

"Do you want to choose a sandwich while we're in here as we won't be at school for lunch." Harry said and Louis nodded as he looked at the sandwiches.

"Is there a ham one?" Louis asked once Harry had chosen his and he then started rummaging through to try and find louis one.

"There's a ham and cheese one but if you don't want the cheese you can pick it out." Harry said and Louis nodded to that.

"Alright now you need to choose a drink and a packet of crisps." Harry said working out that the meal deal was a cheaper option.

Louis did as Harry said and once he'd chosen put his things into the basket harry was holding as they headed off to get some bread.

"Pick up that little loaf Lou." Harry said pointing to the one he was on about and Louis nodded picking it up before they headed for the checkouts.

"I've never fed the ducks before as mummy and daddy said that we didn't have money to waste feeding them." Louis said as they walked out the shops and headed for the park.