chapter 2

T H E  A N N O U N C E M E N T

The food was ready along with the drinks, several areas for people to sit, a band to play music and some decorations here and there. Everything was perfect, all that was needed were the guest, that should arrive in about five minutes.

"We'll get, ah, caught, mm-master, please you must stop."

Begging became a recent act of Sebastian's, especially since they became lovers. For reasons unknown the couple never went farther than intense make out sessions.

"The only reason why we'll get caught is because you keep moaning."

Straddling the others hips he rocked slowing, admiring the hot mess that he created. Licking his lips he began lustfully kissing his butler, lacing their gloved fingers in each others hair. Tongues battling for dominance even though it was needless act, for they already new who the master was in their relationship. A knock at the door caused them to finally pull apart, panting heavily they look over at the open door.

"I-i'm sorry to disturb you but guests are arriving, yes they are."

The flustered maid stated, obviously aware of what they were doing. Sighing Ciel got of the wine eyed demons hips and offered his hand. Taking it the other got up as well, still red from the activities that took place. By now the maid, butler and master were all recovered and tidied up heading to the opening of the mansion.

"Thank you all for coming, please enjoy your time."

Walking down the steps Ciel and Sebastian began welcoming people personally. Suddenly the doors opened again, there stood the Midford's with Paulo in toe.

"Sorry we're late."

Lady Francis greeted, her expression cold along with a puffy eyed Elisabeth, hugging her brother's arm. 'I guess she's still Distort about calling of the wedding, I'm surprised they even showed up'. Ending his trail of thought he walked over to them and bowed, smiling slightly.

"Do not fret, you are only 20 minutes late, now please enjoy the food and drinks. I would like to talk to Elisabeth if she doesn't mind."

Nodding she followed the other, Sebastian joining them on the way. Making it to a private room the three of them walked in, still not speaking a word. After they were all seated Elisabeth spoke up.

"Is there a reason for Sebastian joining us."

She had always been jealous of the handsome male, he was just so close to Ciel. To the both of them it was painfully obvious, but they never spoke up.

"Yes, we would like to discuss the reason for having this ball in the first place. It was for me to announce who I had fallen in love with, as well as making it public."

Eyes widening she figured out who it was that stole her fiancé, becoming enraged she gritted her teeth. It was a concealed action but the males noticed the rage in the blondes pupils. Glancing at each other they silently agreed to not sugar coat it.

"Me and the master wanted to talk to you, considering that you both were engaged. It also seems that you know who it is that stole him."

Suddenly Ciel spoke up.

"Listen, Lizzy, i love you i truly do. But i love you as family, it pains me to see you so happy even though you're sad."

Tears overwhelmed her eyes and she let a huge sob, reacting quickly they rushed over and comforted her.

"I-i thought if I w-was happy, C-Ciel would go back t-to being the j-joyful child he was. But i could see that he wasn't the same anymore, his eye doesn't sh-shine anymore. Only when y-you're with Sebastian and i was just so jealous."

Gasps and sniffles were heard other then the girl rambling on about her hidden feelings. Exhaustion stole her consciousness and she fell into a peaceful sleep, still hugging the arms of both males. Finally letting go they slipped her into the bed that was already prepared. Slipping out of the room they headed back to the party, soft murmurs were heard as people talked, a melody playing from the band. Seeking out Francis they skimmed over the crowed, looking for her. Ciel pointed were a group of lady's were gossiping and there stood the target. Walking over to the lady's, Ciel and Sebastian caught her attention, She seemed furious with them.

"Where is my daughter, Ciel?!"

Silence fell over the ball room, everyone wanting to know what the sudden commotion was about.

"She is in a guest room sleeping, i'm guessing she hasn't had a good night of sleep since the wedding."

Lady Francis's expression softened, only a little bit though.

"When are you telling everyone who this mystery love is, we've been waiting?"

Sighing Ciel answered.

"I guess right now, since we have everyone attention. Anyway the person i love is Sebastian, you can leave when you won't, stay in a guest if you please. But Sebastian and i are 'Retiring' to bed, goodnight and thank you for coming."