Chapter 3

T H E  U N W E L C O M E D  G U E S T

Ciel's Pov

Just as I expected, I was on the front cover.

Earl Phantomhive Comes Out As A Homosexual?!
The day of the Earls wedding with Elisabeth Midford he  he made a speech mentioning a mystery love interest. As well as that he stated that he would announce it if the other returned his feelings. Keeping true to his word, yesterday Ciel Phantomhive had a ball to openly display who it was. The person was none other then his head servant, Sebastian Michaelis. Meany people think it was lovely how he told everyone of his forbidden love. However some think it's irresponsible to love a male, let alone his butler.

Sighing i placed the paper down and started dipping the tip of my pen in ink I refueled the pen. Signing the divorce papers is really boring. We weren't even married and yet there's still tons of stupid paper work. Finally finishing the last one I sighed, slouching down in my chair.

"You shouldn't sit like that, master, it's bad for you back."

Jumping at the voice I sat up, startled by this surprise attack. Chuckling Sebastian showed his amusement with the situation at hand.

"At least give me a kiss if you're going to appear out of nowhere."

His response was cute, blushing slightly, leaning down and stroke my cheek, kissing me right after. Willingly I kissed back, pulling him onto my lap, holding him bridle style. Pulling away he berried his face in my neck, his breath on my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"Do you like this, my beloved master~"

Threading my fingers through his raven hair I answered with a hum of approval. We sat there for what seemed hours, but was only a few minutes. A nock on the door made me groan, I didn't want to be disturbed right now.

"Come in."

I called, sighing in annoyance right after 'cause Sebastian had to get up. My office door opened, revealing a maiden. Curly raven hair that went down to her waist, eyes like wine and smiling deviously.

"What are doing here, sister."

Sebastian spat, stepping forward while gritting his teeth, obviously angered by this persons appearance.

"Daddy dearest wants to know why a demon of such ranking is taking so long to finish a simple contract. 'He should return home and stop being stubborn' is what he said."

Snickering her eyes went fuchsia.

"As long as you're not dead I can do as much damage as I want to that week form."

The mystery lady continued, displaying her sharp canine like teeth.

"Now, now, sister 'dearest', we wouldn't want you to end up like mother. Correct."

Miss Mystery's eyes went wide, slowly fading back to a blood colors as she stared dumbstruck at Sebastian. His eyes however did the complete opposite of hers. Glowing devilishly, pupil turned to splits, his teeth doing the same hers though. Finally stepping up I interrupted their 'loving' chat.

"Who is this, Sebastian, and how do you know her."

Finally snapping out of his crazed state his face went back to being human like.

"Oh, this is my twin sister, I'm 5 seconds older making me her superior."

Scoffing Sebastian's sister flicked her hair sassily, her heels clicking as she stuttered over.

"Superior or not I have been given permission to take you home no matter what. Also bringing mother into this, you truly are the devils son aren't you."

Stopping right in front of him she glared, obviously upset over this mention of 'mother'. They were almost the same height as each other, but the heels made the lass a tinny bit taller.

"I despise that man, it was his fault and he does not have a excuse, you know this and yet you're still on his side!"

Snarling at each other the tow twins glared at  each other. I walked around the desk and grab Noname's and Sebastian's ears, yanking the piece of flesh. Groaning in pain and rubbing their ears they finally stopped arguing.

"Why are you here and what is this about the son of devil."

Focussing her glare on me she answered my question as Sebastian pouted while looking away and crossing his arms.

"I'm here to collect your 'precious butler' since our father, the ruler of hell, wants him home. The devil thing doesn't need an explanation."

Finishing her answer she joined her brother and pouted as well, looking in the other direction. 'So immature' thinking this I gazed at Sebastian, taking in all his features. 'Yet so cute'.

"So what's happening now, are we going to hell and confront your father or stand here acting like spoiled children. Chop, chop, open a portal or something so we can go."

Clapping my hands while saying "chop, chop" I got each twins attention. Unfolding their arms and looking at me in synckinda scared me but, whatever.

"Of course, let's go then, my beloved master."