Chapter 7: Bone Brothers Pasta House

Jessica pov

I was riding in a black car this with this..... Mettaton ? I mean it is him but...... Another au I guess.

( Also I won't be doing Deep Blue's Megalovania sorry )

I felt like I knew him like I was related to him.

Probably just paranoia kicking in soon we arrive and the car parks we get out.

Then I get a text from my br- Sans.....

I take my phone out to look at it when  he snatched it out of my hands.

" Hey ! Give that back !"

He he moved from side to side the no sign.

We walked in to see.... Papyrus ? Wearing a long sleeve light purple pollo shirt. And black jeans while his brother wears a orange cap light orange t-shirt with one white stripe and Two on the short sleeves and dark orange shorts with orange and white sneakers.

Mettaton went to the back then came back wearing the same thing only his pink boots.

He handed me some folded clothes

" Go change in the back please ~"

I said nothing just took the clothes and went to the back....

Mettaghetti pov

" We finally found her huh AL ?"

" Y-Yep "

We lost her just a few weeks after her 15th birthday. She just disappeared but we can't tell her the truth yet....not yet......

Oh here she comes my-

Jessica pov

I came back wearing the same thing as them.

" Okay I'm in the uniform now WHAT'S GOING ON ?! WHY AM I A CAT GIRL ?!?!?!"

The room went dark and a screen appears.

" Pay attention human !"

" Pappy I'll explain ..... So I bet you wondering darling why your a cat girl"

No dip Sherlock !!!

" Well you see that thing you fought earlier was a Predisite"

" A Predisite ?"

" Predator Parasite "

" So we infused you with a rare white irimote mountain cat ... you should know all about that you went to see it at that exhibit with that Underscramble me"

" Wait a second ! How do you know about my- AHHHHHHHHH YOU WERE SPYING ON MY DATE ?! THAT'S SO CREEPY !!!!!!"

Then Papyrus turned to me with his hands closed then opened then as a blue version of minimew flew on my shoulder.

" Aawwwww~ who's this ?!"

" That is R5000 Human ! He will detect an alien, Predisite , or Chamera Animal !"

He flew on my hand

" I shall call him Masha from Tokyo mew mew !"

" Masha ! Masha !" He repeated

" Also ...."

." There's more ?"

" You have 4 other companions they all have a mew mark like you on her body".

.

I started looking around panicking

" What but I didn't notice any - AAAAAAND HAHAHA!!! MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!"

" Sorry human we can't well time to start work !"

3 hours later at 8 pm

It was full house and I got my phone back .

164 missed calls Mettaton

234 missed calls Alphys

3,567 missed calls Arden Bothell

678 missed call Aunt Toriel

879 missed calls Uncle Asgore

963 missed calls Uncle Sans

1000 missed calls Uncle Papyrus

BLEEP it ! I'm sooooooo DEAD !!!