Chapter 17: The blessings

Hyerin stared sadly at the peonies, it's petals had scattered on the grass. A sign that it's season had come to an end. She was still taken aback by Jang Suu'i crime. She never thought that Jang Suu'i could be that cruel, she killed her baby. But for the princess , she beg for the king's mercy to lighten her punishment. Because she knows the pain, the pain of losing your parents in a young age. Her  servants came in with her lunch. But the smell of the rice somehow disturbs her. She vomitted.

Her pregnancy had been confirm by the royal physician. The news had been spread to the whole nation. Hyerin pain had lighten up by the blessings.

"Congratulation Han Suu'i! With all my might I will protect you and your baby. I don't know how to thank you for saving me. But now I will be stronger. I will not let anyone harm me and my people.  While you were pregnant, all tonics and food must be checked before they were served to you, first of all. And I will give you power that no one can hurt you anymore. You will soon be promoted to level 1 Bin."

" Junjeon Mama, your gracious is remarkable but how could I receive that title?"

" No Hyerin, it's the only way to keep you safe. The Power. Think about the king. He needs you. Hyerin Jang Suu'i won't stay silent. She will definitely try to harm you again!"

" But Mama, we need to give her a second chance. Maybe, maybe...."

" Han Hyerin! Listen To Me! I love you. You are like my own little sister. If it's not Jang Suu'i intentions, it will be the ministers from the South Faction. They will force her and do anything to be influenced again in the royal court. Hyerin could you understand my intentions". She grab Hyerin's hand and hold it tightly. Hyerin could felt her sincerity and honesty. Hyerin  looked at the queens worried bright black eyes. She gave her a smile.

"Yes Junjeon Mama. I will obey your orders".