Chapter 20: It's a prince!

"Hyungnim, this are the list of the rebellions."

"Thank you. You never dissapoint me Young. The day will be the day after tomorrow. I need to go back now, Sukbin is still in the labour room".

"Yes hyungnim, I wish it will be a prince"

"Let's go Jeonna". Haneul escort him.

Hyerin have been at the labour room for almost two hours. Her screams could be heard until the king's pavilion. Minhyun, Kim Taehyung and the queen are waiting earnestly outside the labour room.

"Jeonna you are here." The queen approached him.

" How is she?" He asked.

" It might be a hard labour Jeonna." Minhyun answered.

Just after a few second they heard a baby voice crying.The nurse approached them.

" Congratulation Jeonna. It's a prince!".

Lee Hwon can't stop smiling. He went directly to the room. He saw Hyerin have lost her energy, she fainted. He looks at the baby face. He have Hyerin's round big black eyes. He hold him in his arms. He shed tears of happiness.

"Thank you Hyerin". He said softly.
~~~~~~~~

" Hyerin you must stay here with Lee Sun (the crown prince) and you too my queen. I will tighten the security of this place".

"What happened Jeonna?"

"Today will be a big day. Please, I leave this sword here. Use it if nessessary."

The king left them in confuse.

From the outside they could hear sounds of swords. They have no idea what's going on. Is there a war or a rebel. Hyerin, her son and the queen stay close to each other. They are very frighten. Thankfully the baby didnt cry.