Part 5

Pearl sets the leftovers in the kitchen then heads downstairs. Marina goes to follow her, she stops and turns to you. "Want to come with us."

'I'd rather watch TV, but I can't tell her that.' You shake your head yes.

You walked downstairs, seeing the furniture you already saw on tv before. Then went through another door into a large makeup room.

Pearl was in a chair looking at a mirror, a girl with spiky hair behind her.

"You know um, I'll be on your team, Pearl." Annie said.

"Thanks, but it sucks that only I have to change hair color."

"Hey," Marina said.

Annie turned and gasped. "A-Another octarian!"

"HEY WEIRDOS," Noe shouts.

'Did her hair just talk?'

"Marina, I know you love that kid or something but you gotta stop bringing them everywhere." Pearl said.

"But they like to spend time with me."

"I'd believe that if they said it themself."

"Why do you have to be that way Pearl?"

"I don't know what way I'm being but you two are a little too attached."

"We're the same species." Marina grabs you and holds you against her.

"Yeah but you only known them for two days, we've been together for two years."

"Pearl, are you jealous?"

"Wha- NO!" Pearl almost jumped out her chair, but Annie held her shoulders down.

"Marina, p-please go. I have a job to do." Annie said.

"YEA SCRAM," Moe yells.

Marina sighs. "Fine." She takes your arm and goes back upstairs. You sit on the couch with her.

"Sorry for what happened..."

"Okay," you say.

"I'm actually the one that likes to spend time with you."

"I like you too"

"Really?"

You nod.

"Want to kiss?"

"What?"

"I'm bored and I've never done it before, it's completely fine if you don't want to."

"I'm okay with it, it's just surprising and I-" Marina's mouth was over yours.

You felt her tounge touch the tip of yours. She withdrew, "Did I surprise you again? Sorry. What were you saying?"

"Haven't done it before either"

"Hah, both first timers, huh."

"Yeah..."

"Thanks for doing this with me."

"Okay"

Marina takes out her phone. She puts her arm around your and leans her head against yours. After snapping a pic she says, "you don't mind, right?"

You shake your head no. She lays over you with her head on the arm and uses her phone.

You take out the hand her back was crushing and place it on her stomach. She takes one hand off her phone and places it over your hand.

Marina turns her head to you. "I posted us online, all of the comments are asking for your name. I would tell them Mallow, but I don't want to give Callie the satisfaction."