Failure

y/n gremory(15 years old) pov

As i walked towards the roof of kuoh academy,i heard issei bragging about having sex with my mother,rias gremory, to his friends.I just kept walking,as i opened the roof door,the only place i can be left alone.I closed,and locked the door with a key the student council gave me,and sat it on a bench.I then brought out a bottle of holy water,and placed my goodbye note to my family under my bag.I opened the bottle of holy water,and drank all of it,until death was taking it's toll.I slowly allowed death to end my miserable life.

"I-i'm s-sorry,m-mother."

Was all i could say,before i coughed up blood.As this happened,i watched as the door was opened,only to reveal the filthy pervert,who was trying to help me.I grabbed my holy dagger,and,with the last of my strength,stabbed him.

"I-i h-hate y-you...p-pervert..."

I then drew my final breath,as i watched him suffer.

Issei pov.

"I'm sorry,rias."

Was all i could say,as rias got done reading y/n's note.She just went into his room,and locked herself in there.I just sighed,as i silently cried,until i heard the phone ring.I answered it,only to hear the doctor,as he said

"Y/N'S ALIVE!"

I was shocked.I hung up,and said to rias

"Y/n's alive."

She instantly got up,and we went to the hospital.As the doctor brought us to y/n's room,we saw y/n connected to several machines.He was asleep,as rias placed a hand on his pale skin.As she did this,y/n woke up,and glared at the both of us.He tried to get up,but he was strapped to the bed.He tried to speak,but nothing but a angry sigh came out.He then got out of his straps,and the machines.He then stood up,went to the bathroom,and puked.After a few moments,he came out,with a few bandages on him,and had his pants on,and walked out of the room.We followed him,and saw the guards block him.He just smiled like a maniac,as he knocked them out with his bare hands.He then left the building,and went back home,and towards his room,where he got naked,and fell asleep on his bed.Rias then did the same thing.

"Like mother,like son."

I said,as i went to my room,and fell asleep....

neglectfulmotherriasgremoryxneglectedsuicidaldepressedmutemalereaderxsonaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara