My only reason for living

y/n pov.

I was eating lunch on the rooftop,when sona walked towards me.She sat next to me,and started eating her lunch.As i finished,i was about to throw my trash away,and just go home,but she grabbed my hand,and said

"Y/n,stop ignoring everyone,and talk."

I sighed,as i showed her i couldn't speak anymore.She looked at the wound i gave myself,and said.

"I'm sorry,i didn't know."

She then let me go,as i threw my garbage away.I was about to leave the roof,only to be stopped by her again.

"Y/n,i was told by the principal,and sirzerchs i had to watch you,from now on."

I then sent her a text.

"Even when i'm at home?"

"Yes."

She said,as she brought me back to the bench.

"That also means your now a senior,and apart of the student council,as well as the occult research club.Here's your new schedule."

She said,as she gave me a new schedule.

"Oh,and i'll be living with you for awhile."

That statement made me blush.Why you ask?I love her.

I nodded,as she finished eating,while i read a book.She was watching me read,as i envied the fictional characters love.I sighed,as i placed my bookmark back in it's place,and walked with sona to our next class.

Timeskip

As i finished doing my homework,i heard a knock at my bedroom door.I stood up,and answered,only to see sona.

"Hello y/n."

I slightly smiled,and waved back.I helped her with her things,and helped her unpack.

"Thank you,y/n."

I nodded,and in sign language,said

"Your welcome,sona."

I then made a place on the floor,and was about to lay on it,only for sona to say

"You can sleep on your bed,i'll sleep on the floor."

"No,you can sleep on my bed,i'll sleep on the floor."

"How about we share?"

She said,as we both blushed.I just nodded,as i started to undress.

"Your just like your mother."

I smiled,as i turned off the light,and we both lied down.

"Y/n?"

I turned,as i nodded.

"I love you."

There was only one way for me to answer back.I held her close to me,as i pressed my lips against hers.After awhile,she kissed me back,as she held me closer to her.Once we seperated,i smiled,as we fell asleep,holding each other as we slept.