「 TWO - LOVE 」

11.03, SUNDAY AFTERNOON, THE WHEELER'S HOUSE.

"bye mom!" mike said loudly, coming downstairs and going out the door.

"mike, where are you going?!" mike's mom said, while cooking food for holly.

"arcade!" mike replied, while shutting the door and grabbing his bike, and starts riding his bike to the palace arcade while smiling throughout the ride.

as mike arrived, he saw the redhead inside. mike started blushing deeply when he saw the redhead, losing interest in el and forgetting about her. [ and yeS el is a part of this story oof ]

when mike walked in, he walked to the redhead, blushing even deeper. "hey." mike said, trying his hardest not to blush.

"oh, hi! and sorry- i havent told my name or anything yet. im max." 'max' said.

"im mike. mike wheeler." mike said, smiling.

"i can tell. you look a lot like your mom." max said, giggling.

"thanks?" mike replied.

soon they started giving heart eyes too each other, just standing there while everyone was going around them and bumping into them.

"sorry i-" max said, embarrassed.

"no its completely fine." mike said, cutting off max.

"you know what? wanna go to the woods instead? this is kinda boring." max said.

"y-yeah, sure!" mike replied.

max held his hand and guides him to the woods, while mike was smiling the whole time.

they went to the woods and did fun stuff. they talked, ran and saw a cabin, but didnt really think much about it.

"hey um, i have to go. i had a great time with you max!" mike said, walking away from max.

"mike wait!" max said, running up to him.

"yeah?" mike said.

max kissed him in the cheek, smiling widely. "see you at school." max said with a giggle.

"s-see you!" mike said, walking to his bike.

a/n
HSJSJS ty for the reads! sorry this chapter is v short but im kinda lazy rn hsjsjs