「 THREE - YOU. 」

small update ;
UM HI IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I WAS ON VACATION AND I DIDNT HAVE WIFI :(

8.12, MONDAY MORNING,
HAWKINS MIDDLE SCHOOL

"ah, this must be our new student!" mr. clarke said, as the redhead walked to the room. the redhead went to her desk, interrupted by mr. clarke.

"all right. hold up there, you dont get away that easy. Come on up, dont be shy." mr. clarke said, reaching out his hand as the redhead walked to him.

"Dustin, drumroll." Mr. Clarke said, while dustin does a 'drumroll' on his book.

*lets just pretend the scene is happening because im kinda lazy to do it 😳*

as the redhead walks to her desk with her arms crossed, the four boys from the av club turns around to look at the redhead.

"hey, its max. from yesterday." mike said, to the other 3 boys.

"hey- since when did you know her name?" dustin asked, making a confused face.

"w-we went to the forest yesterday." mike replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"oooooo" lucas teased.

"like a date?" will asked.

"n-no we're just friends." mike replied.

"you sur-" dustin said, the other 2 boys giggling.

"kids!" Mr. Clarke said loudly.

"i-im sorry mr.clarke." dustin said, him and the other 3 sitting back properly.

max giggled, shortly before looking at mike and not paying attention to the subject.

END OF CLASS

"hey, mike!" max said loudly, walking towards mike and the other 3 boys.

"y-yeah?" mike stuttered.

"lets leave guys, make sure they're alone for their romantic time huh?" dustin teased, him and the other 2 boys giggling.

"you guys, stop." mike said.

max giggled, shortly before looking mike in the eyes with heart eyes.

mike looked back at her with heart eyes too, smiling widely with giggles here and there.

max smiled widely, letting out a soft chuckle while mike was blushing deeply.

"wanna like, ditch school or something? Make some trouble?" max said, with a laugh.

"i-i mean y-yeah! sure!" mike said, with a giggle.

max hugged mike tightly, both smiling and blushing.

a/n :
hehe end of chapter!
ps sorry this chapter is kind of short!