Leaving to Krownest

After saving Mandalore, Sabine Wren and her beloved boyfriend, Ezra Bridger returned to Yavin to help the rebel alliance to destroy the empire. After a month of coming back, Sabine was lying in her bed and thinking. Thinking of visiting her parents on Mandalore. Plus, duchess BK contacted her and asked for her present even though she tried to refuse it but she insist to see her. The Mandalorian girl got up from her bed and packed her clothes. Maybe I'll stay there for a long time, so I should take all my clothes. She thought. She finished packing and went back to her bed.

"I have a bad feeling about this." "Everything will be aright" "I found my parents and they are not dead." "let go of me you're not Ezra!" "I love you babe." "Good night my beautiful mando Jedi." Sabine Wren heard these voices before waking up with a gasp, drowning in sweat. She held her head in her hands wondering if it was a vision or just a dream. She changed her sleeping clothes to her Casual outfit and went to the kitchen to eat something. The door slide opened as she saw Ezra, who was drinking some blue milk. (Sabine's outfit)

"Good morning my lady

"Good morning my lady." The boy said and smiled with a bow. "Good morning. " Sabine said, sweetly and walked up to him as she gave a kiss on the cheek. Ezra smiled at her and kissed a side of her lip. They brought their breakfast and put on the table as they sat. Ezra sat next to his girl and put his hand around her. "How you doing sweetheart?" he asked. "I'm Great, babe." Sabine said. But Ezra noticed something wrong with her. "What is it?" Ezra said as he looked at her face. "What is what?" Sabine said while trying to hide her expression. "Your face, you look upset and I know you're trying to hide it so, tell me before I tickle you." Ezra said as Sabine chuckled. "There is nothing wrong with me." Sabine said as she looked at her boyfriend in the eye with a big smile. "Last chance, tell the truth or I'll tickle you." Ezra said and but his hand on her side. Sabine tittered. "There is nothing wrong!" she said as she held his cheek. "That was your last chance and.... here we go," Ezra said as he started to tickle her. Sabine started to laugh and tried to stop him. Ezra kissed her. "Alright, alright!" Sabine said between kisses and laughs. Ezra stopped and let go of her. "Can you please stop doing that!" Sabine said as she punched him playfully. "I won't stop as long as you hide things from me. Come on tell me what's wrong?" Sabine took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "I saw vision this morning or at least I think it was a vision." "What do you mean baby?" Ezra said and looked at her in the face. "Well, I heard voices and incomplete images of something that I can't even explain what they were." Sabine said and a sad expression appeared on her face. "Hey, it's nothing. Maybe the force got the wrong guy to give a vision." Ezra joked as Sabine chuckled. "Oh, another thing, duchess BK wants to see me. She said that there is an important thing we should discuss ." Sabine said "Oh, ok. Should I come with you?" Ezra asked as he held Sabine's cold hands. "I don't know. You know that she doesn't like Jedis but I think you can come What's in that? We're going to stay in our house not in her building." Sabine said. "That's great I though you're going to say. "I don't know don't come with me because you'll embarrass me there" Ezra said in a weird voice as Sabine laughed. He laughed and hugged her. Sabine hugged back as he buried her in his chest. "we have to tell Hera." Sabine broke the silence. " Ok, But, I'll let you move in in a one condition." He said. Sabine rolled her eyes and said, "and what's that?" Ezra cleared his throat and leaned closer. "Uhh..Ok." Sabine said and gave Ezra a small kiss. "I knew you would understand." Ezra said and kissed her cheek. They finished their breakfast and went to the common room to see Hera. "Hey Hera," they both said in union when they entered the room. "Good morning lovebirds." Hera said as she raised her head from the dattapad. They both walked up to her to sit beside her. Ezra gave Sabine a little bow and let her sit first. Hera smiled at them. "I know this coming. You both decided to do something and you want to tell me about it." Hera said as they both chuckled. " We came to tell you that I have to go back to Mandalore to discuss things with the duchess and I'll take Ezra with me." Sabine explained to Hera. "I'm glad to hear that, Sabs But we need Ezra. The senate needs him here. We are getting ready for a big fight against the empire as you know and it's Ezra's home that we're talking about. They need all the commanders ,captains and the generals here and especially a Jedi commander." Hera said apologizing. That speech really ruined everything for both of Sabine and Ezra. But it wasn't in their hands. Sabine sighed sadly and looked at Ezra. "I'm so sorry." "It's Ok Hera. it's not your fault. But thanks anyway." Sabine said. "Thanks Hera." Ezra said as they headed outside. "Stupid senators." Sabine said, angrily as she kicked the wall of her room from outside. " Woah, Calm down Sabby. It'll be alright." Ezra said as he pulled her to himself. "I just wanted you to come with me. everything is wrong here." Sabine said angrily as she looked at him in the eye. "It's Ok. You'll come back soon. I'm sure of that." Ezra said as he rubbed her back. Ezra pulled her closer and hugged her. Sabine hugged back and Ezra put his hand on the back of her head, pushing her into his chest. "It's ok just calm down. We will stay in touch. Plus, you'll come back in a short time." He said as he stroked her hair. After some minutes of silence, They separated and Sabine put her hands on his cheeks. "Please be safe. I really have a bad feeling about this. I sense something bad in the force " Sabine said in a sad tone as she stroked his cheeks. "Me too. But it'll be alright. As long as you're ok. I'll be ok too." He said and smiled as he confirmed her. Sabine smiled at him and let go. "I have to go and change my outfit." Sabine said. "Alright sweetheart. Do you need any help?" Ezra asked as he leaned down to her. Sabine smiled and said, "Nah, I'm good." "Alright." Ezra said as he kissed her cheek. She walked to her room.

After a few hours, Sabine was all prepared but she was really mad and angry. she couldn't take Ezra with her and that was a stupid thing that they were standing against But like Ezra said, she'll be back in a short time. The problem was that she felt something bad in that. She tried not to use anger, fear and sadness in her feelings but it was difficult for her with all the pressure. She didn't want to fall to the dark side like she did in the past. (Sabine was a Jedi in the past when she ran away. And she was the padawan of obi wan. But she fell to the dark side when she knew that her dad came back and she wasn't there and they captured him again after Six months. That time maul was her master. He was her master till that time when she knew that he blinded kanan. If you don't understand her dad's story well, go and read Chapter 9 of my other book, My family needs help. And you will understand better.)

After she was all prepared, she went out of her room and headed to Ezra's room. she knocked and heard him saying, "Come in," immediately. She entered the room and saw him sitting on his bed. When he saw Sabine, he jumped down and started, "I know you're sad sweetheart and I know you have a bad feeling about it but please don't be upset." He said as he put both of his hands on her cheeks. "I can't Ezra. I sense something bad. Something dangerous. Do feel the same or it's just me?" Sabine asked, worried, while she put her hand on his cheek. "I know. I feel the same but I'm sure it's nothing. You'll come back soon and nothing is going to happen. Ok?" he confirmed Sabine. Sabine let out a sigh and said, "Ok. I'll try." As she smiled. They kissed and hugged. "Whatever happened. Just be sure that loved you so much. That much that I could've felt to the dark side." He said and run his hand through her hair. "Me too, Love." Sabine said and hugged him tighter. They separated and headed outside.

When they were outside, Sabine headed to her ship but she ran back to Ezra and hugged him again. "Last hug." She said in his chest. he hugged back and said, "Everything will be Ok. I'm sure cuz nothing in the galaxy can separated us." They separated after some minutes and Sabine kissed on the cheek. He smiled and said, "Be safe." As he put his hand on her cheek. Sabine nodded and said, "May the force be with you." as she put her forehead on his. "You too." He answered, quietly. Sabine smiled and let go of him. Then, she ran to the ship and took off.

To be continued......

If you like it tell me and if you don't tell me what's the problem please 🙂😊