Family reunion and sadness begins

On Krownest.......

Sabine talked to Ezra on the phone, when she heard what he said, she ran inside, ardently to see her father. She headed to his office where a guard was standing in the doorway. She was about to enter but the guard stopped her. "Ma'am, I'm sorry but count and countess wren said that no one can enter the room." He said and put his arm in front of her. "Can you excuse me for a minute." Sabine said and pushed him away, "mom! Dad! I'll enter the room. " Sabine yelled from outside and opened the door. She entered the room. She saw her dad sitting behind the desk while her mom sitting on the other side of the desk. "Dad I need to talk to you about something important." Sabine said and sat on a chair in front of her mom. "nice, you've changed your hair color to gray-silver. And it's longer now " her father said and smiled. "Wow, thanks, dad. my hair color was like that since I came here and you're telling me now? Thank you so much. I'm very thankful." Sabine said in a crazy way. They both laughed and looked at her. Sabine sighed and smiled at them. "But this isn't about my hair, this is about something you did when you were in prison." Sabine said. "Ok, what is it?"

Her father asked "Dad, do you remember when I said that Ezra had lost his parents?" Sabine asked her dad. "Oh, you mean the Jedi knight that saved me and saved your life ?" "Yes, him. I was wrong, they're not dead. You saved them." Sabine explained with smile. "Umm, Sabine are you Ok? You look confused. I didn't save anyone." Her father said as he looked at his wife. "Yes you did. Didn't you helped anyone in faking their death and running away when you were in prison?" Sabine asked. He thought for a minute then remembered. "Ahh, do you mean that family, the man was named Ephraim and his wife was named Mira, I think. " he said. "Yes! That's them! You saved their life and they want to visit us on Krownest. After a few hours , Ezra will find them and bring them here." Sabine said, happily. "That's great! I will meet his parents at last." Her mother said smiling. "I'm so happy that Ezra found his parents. He's been looking for them for a long time." Sabine said and both of her parents looked at her smiling. "That's great sweetheart. Why don't you throw party today? You know that today is a special day."' Ursa said and looked at her husband, smiling. Sabine looked puzzled for a moment then remembered that today was her birthday and her parents wedding anniversary. "Ohhh, I get it now." Sabine said while laughing. They looked at each other and let out a chuckle. "Ok, I'll do something special. Thanks for reminding me." Sabine said as she stood. "You're welcome sweetheart." They said in union. She smiled and went outside. But after she was gone Ursa smiled at her then turned to Alrich. "You know, we don't have to tell her yet. It will be hard for her." Said Ursa. "Yeah, she will break apart if we tell her she have to be the duchess vicar. And stay here." Alrich said, Sadly as he stood. Ursa stood up, too. "We will give her the best day today if Bridger arrives soon and safely with his family." Alrich said and put his hand on her waist. Ursa smiled at him and Said, "Did you really helped them in faking their death and running away?" Ursa asked him as she put her hand on his chest. "Well, maybe. Maybe not." He joked while smiling at her. "Today is special. And our daughter should have the best day and the best birthday. Ok?" "OK Sweetie." Alrich said. At the same time, they heard something from outside. "Ma'am!? Ma'am are you Ok!?" a guard said, yelling. They looked at each other, puzzled then they ran outside and saw Sabine, unconscious on the ground. "What happened!?" Ursa said and leaned down to Sabine. She raised Sabine's head and put it on her lab. "I don't know. She said that she forgot her phone inside and she will bring it but I heard a knock in the second door so, I rushed to see what is it and I found her like that." The guard explained and Alrich said, "Ok , thank you. Tell the medic center to prepare. We will bring her there in no time." anxiously. He nodded and rushed to the medic center. "What do you thing happened?" Ursa asked, nervously. "I don't know maybe she heard us. But she won't faint just like that." Alrich said and Ursa agreed with a nod. "Sissy! What happened mommy!?" Lux, Sabine's little sister said through the hallway while running toward Her parents. "I don't know sweetheart. She just fainted." Ursa answered her said. She sat down and held her hand. At the same time Kylie and Tristan went out the classroom, when they finished with teaching the cadets. They saw the guard and Tristan said, "What's going on?" "Miss wren just fainted at count Wren's office and they asked me to let the medic center know." He answered. "You mean Mother?" Tristan asked, again. "No, Your sister sir." He answered and ran again. Kylie looked at Tristan and they started to run toward the office. When they got there, They saw Sabine laying on the ground, in her mother's hand "What happened!?" They said in union. "We don't know, she just fainted. " Alrich said. Kylie knelled down and said, "I hope nothing bad happened to her." nervously. Ursa sighed. Suddenly, she started to moan and crawling up. "Sabine? What's wrong sweetheart?" Her mother said as she get the hair away from her face. She moaned more and said between heavy breaths, "Mother....mother....th-the force test....The force..test...Ezra's life is in danger." She said and moaned more and more. Ursa held her close and said, "It'll be alright. Calm down." While she was breathing really heavily.