2. Marriage

Happy Reading Guys!!

Inline comments are welcomed..

***************

"We all have decided for your marriage .We have also met them except the girls but both the girls are well educated , working ,self independent, both are very pretty as well as both are sanskari(traditional) with modern thoughts." nani said all this looking towards his grown up grand children.

"What the?" before arnav could complete his sentence akash cut him ...

"How could you all decide for our marriage? I don't know what bhai wants but I don't want to marry? Not now at least...I am too young for all this...Ask bhai..he might want as he is older than me..but do not say anything to me...I don't want to marry now and that's final..I am going to my room and no one I said no one will disturb me and if anyone wants to talk to me it should be something relevant..." the junior ASR left everyone shocked including the senior ASR because he literally gave possible reasons for which arnav should get married but not he.. After few seconds all came out of shock of what just happened and looked towards arnav..

****************

"We met one family today..they are very nice peoples...they were searching for girls for their sons and as per their choice both of you are well educated, working, self independent, sanskari (traditional) with modern thoughts so we talked to them about you two...It's high time that you both should get married.." garima ( payal and khusi's mother) spoke all this while khusi and payal were not knowing what to say as they have their own reasons of not getting married...

"Maa, see I have just started my career ...if I get married now I will not be well settled as I will not be able to manage between the new family and new career which will hamper my career as well as the new relations..so marrying now is not the option..so till I become well settled in my career after around 2 or 3 years do not speak about marriage..." khusi spoke everything with a valid point as in today's time career is more important..and her parents are broad minded so it's not difficult for them to understand....

Before others could speak anything khusi left from their saying she has some work to do as from tomorrow a new phase of life is going to be started by her in name of Head Designer in AR...

"Khusi was right but payal you are well settled ..you have enough job experience as well then I think you should get married...you are elder also..we don't get such nice alliance every time...payal think about it..." shasi ( payal and khusi's father) spoke on behalf of khusi making payal nervous as she don't want to get married reasons only known to him..

"Babuji...I know you are worried about me but don't worry I will think and say but not now at least you all know how busy I am these days...I have not thought of any thing about marriage and family planning...these new relations come with many responsibilities but I am not properly prepared for all these new responsibilities now..I want to be daughter of new family not daughter in law..and for that I should be prepared for all challenges...so I will myself say when i will be capable of taking all responsibilities..so till then let's not talk about this.." payal also made her parents understand and they were forced to believe their daughters as their was no loop hole for them not to accept their children's decision.

"Didi...what do you think ?Are the kids saying right?" garima asked to her sister in law after listening to her daughters thoughts...

"I think titiliya(khusi) and payalia are saying right as in present time career is also important and our daughters are big enough to take decision for themselves..So they themselves will say when they decide of searching life partner..till then let them do what they want.." buaji being the elder and more experienced put forward her opinion and both garima and sashi were satisfied.

"Garima ...call them and say that our both the daughters do not want to marry now and we don't want to go against them..." shasi said calmly when garima nodded and decided to call in evening so that they won't think we have taken decision in haste..

******************

Again same happened...before arnav could speak all started speaking among themselves in behalf of arnav...

"Yes, akash spoke right ..arnav is bigger so we should get arnav married first.." mamaji spoke while others nodded their head in positive way..

"Hello hi bye bye...yeh khayalwa hamare mind wa me kyun mahi aayeka padi? (Why didn't this idea came in our mind before?)" mami spoke in her style....while nani spoke further..

"Yes..chotte it's time that you should get married as if you get married then only akash will marry.." while arnav nodded his head in disbelief...but over excited anjali took it all in different way...

"Yahoo..Now I will get bhabi with whom I can team up against chotte and shyamji..." anjali blurted in over excitement...while arnav and shyam were shocked ...

"Di..you want wife for me so that you can go against me.." arnav said while staring at anjali..

"Ranisaheba...you want a partner in crime in name of salesaheeb's wife.." shyam also asked same thing in different words ...you know lawyer...but anjali royally ignored both of them while other over excited person of family asked...

"But arnav bhaiya didin't expect the proposal till now ..." non other than our own HP spoke with slight disappointment while others except anjali nodded..

"Just now chotte nodded his head saying he will marry..."anjali chripped due to excitement while after registering her words others also started congratulating each other. except arnav and shyam.....

"Ranisaheeba...that wasnot for approval but he nodded in disbelief seeing this crazy family.." shyam enlighted every being present their with arnav's gesture but whom he was talking to..

"Shyamji...he is my chotte..I know him...he only approved so you don't dare to change his mind.." anjali literally warned shyam pointing index finger at him while he was left gaping at her..

"Di...OK I approve for marriage but not now after sometime..." arnav finally spoke to everyone's pleasure but shyam's displeasure...

"Salesaheb how could you do this..this is not fair..you are betraying kh..."shyam was whispering which was listened by arnav only as others were in their own world..

"Chotte..are you in love?" anjali out of no where while shyam and arnav exchanged looks before gulping their saliva and looking towards anjali who can catch all lies of the duo as they don't know to lie...

"Shyamji you also know that...both of you dare you lie to me ..." anjali was throwing draggers at the duo while the duo were hell scared seeing anjali like that ...

*******************

What will arnav say now? Yes/No

Was khusi and payal's desicion correct?

What do you think of akash's decision?

What do you think anajli will do?

******************

Love ,

*P*

CrazyButSweetReader