5. Revelations

Happy Reading Guys!

Inline comments are welcomed!

**********

"Chote,..I found out who that girl is? " arnav was staring at anjali as if he has seen some ghosts...

"Di..I think I didn't hear you properly...can you repeat it.." arnav asked unsure if he heard right..

"Chote...I said that I know who the girl who took away the peace of my brother ...and you know what I talked to her also...I am already impressed with her.." arnav was not able to believe that anjali got to know about khusi that also so soon without him telling her...Again he thought that after all she is ASR's sister...He had a proud smile thinking that..

"So di,...You are ready to make her part of our family.." arnav asked grinning....

"Obviously chote...afterall she is a beauty with brain and is capable to take responsibility of everything...It's just that she wears western but never mind...It's ok till she is in her limits.." anjali was totally impressed..

Arnav was also feeling proud of it...But he again processed anjali's words and frowned...Khusi is not fond of western clothes..then again he realized that today khusi had given her looks a western touch..He was smiling thinking about her ...She was just looking so professional and her aura..it was no less than his...Anjali saw her brother smiling but was confused why so she asked..

"Chote..what happened ..why are you smiling..Wo don't tell me you are remembering her..Aww...chote.." anjali pulled his cheeks while arnav blushed...not this was something new..How could anjali leave this opportunity...

"My..my..All time angry young man is blushing haan...I really am impressed...Chote..I am dying to meet that girl who's mere thought is making you blush..." anjali said while arnav frowned after hearing that..

"Di..just now you said that you met her then..."arnav was confused as why his di was saying to meet khusi when she said she enjoyed talking to her...

"Arnav...what are you saying? When did I told I met her..." anjali defended herself while arnav was shocked...his sister was denying everything she told...

"Di..just now you were saying how impressed you were with her and noow you are saying that you don't know her..." arnav put forward all his questions while anajli nodded her head in disbelief..

"Chote...I was talking about payal...not about the girl whom you love.." arnav was confused about who was payal...Looking at his confused face anjali continued..

"Payal and aakash love each other from college days....Akash denied to marry so I asked him if he liked someone..so he told me about her...but before making her to meet family I wanted to decide if she is the one for my brother or not...so I went to meet her without her knowing who I am...not even aakash knows that...but I am impressed so here I am to ask you what do you think..." arnav took sometime to process and replied...

"As akash loves her...it's his desicion..but let's met the girl and her family....and also let's tell everyone...then only we will decide as it's about akash's future and raizada's daughter in law...so she should be perfect..." arnav said after analyzing everything....anjali nodded in acceptance...

"Ok then...I will call everyone down..you also come then we will talk..." saying so anjali left the room while calling HP....

*************

"Aman..what happened ..why are you calling me at this time...is everything ok.." anjali asked over the phone while aman spoke...

"Yes mam..I mean di...everything is ok...I just called to ask if you talked to ASR...how he reacted...did you tell about me...And shyam sir what did he say...." aman asked in a go as if his life deend on it...