00

Sorry for any grammar errors.

Warnings: Blood, Death, Violence

Read at your own risk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

It was any other day with the sun shining brightly in the cloudless sky. Students coming into the U.A grounds with their own ID cards as they smile and joke around with their own friend groups. Teachers drinking their morning coffee in the teachers' lounge.

The classes haven't started yet. Everyone was hanging out with their friends and talking about their plans for the weekend.

Everything was going perfectly fine. Izuku Midoriya was rambling about the new attacks that happened in the city. Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida smiled at how fondly he speaks about it, even if they don't understand it. When Izuku realizes his incomprehensible rambling, he freezes on the spot before stuttering an apology.

You weren't much for interaction today. So you sketch a little series of cartoons of your fluffy pomeranian dog who looks strikingly similar to your classmate behind you while you sip on your sweet fruit smoothie.

Katsuki Bakugou was ignoring his friends who were blabbering on about some nonsense by having his earbuds in listening to his own music, drowning their voices out.

That's was when his music was abruptly interrupted by sudden static.

"What the fuck!?" He yanks the earbuds of his ears immediately when he flips his phone to see a blank screen with a green cursor.

Denki Kaminari reaches his own phone and sees the same screen as Bakugou.

"Is everyone's phone acting weird?" He asks and motions everyone to take out their own cell phones. All of the phones are acting the same way.

"It's called hacking," Kyoka Jirou states the obvious "Someone is trying to hack into our phone system."

When you took out your phone from your bag you see the same strange green cursor on your screen.

All of a sudden, a deep voice starts to speak from everyone's cell phone speakers, as the screen changes to show the villain who escaped from prison, All for One. There are multiple computer screens behind him, all of them just show static. Only being able to hear his voice, you could sense he doesn't have good intentions.

'Hello, citizens of Japan.

Enjoy the present that I've bestowed upon you all.

Heroes can no longer save you.'

There's a long pause after his message. He snaps his fingers to only have the computer screens turn from white and black static into a screen that shows the bright red words. 'Activation Complete'

His message makes your heart pound in your chest.

An eardrum bursting scream that sounded like a man in agony coming from the window that faces into the dorm buildings.

Startled by the scream, you drop your phone on your desk. You turn your head to the direction where the scream was heard, only to see the hero called Snipe was on the ground clenching his arm in pain.

"What is going on?" Toru Hagakure questioned.

Then we hear a dark chuckle coming from the man as he finishes his message with the following sentence.

'I will watch your miserable lives perish within your own existence.'

Below the screen, the green cursor writes exactly what he says. Once it finished typing his words, the screen disappears. The cell phones turn back to normal.