07

Around a week or so has passed since their last encounter of zombies and running on with little to no sleep. It's hard to keep track of what day it is when you no longer have electronic devices to tell the time and day.

You start to realize how heavy we depend on them until we lose them.

Regardless of that, they were lucky to have found a small house in a rural area, they blocked the windows from the first level they manage to find a few working watches. This home seemed to be owned by older couples due to seeing older couple pictures of them being younger.

The house was a three-floor home with three bathrooms. They took advantage of showering and getting into clean clothes.

There was still food in the cabinets, untouched as if no one had been in the house for a while.

Some were more bitten by bugs than others. They were taking shifts to be the lookout while everyone was either catching up with their sleep or refreshing themselves.

Tenya was reviewing their plan on taking the road with a pickup truck in the garage with full fuel and a spare gas tank. They were lucky to be able to have a refuge for a bit until everyone was good to go on another long trip.

In the meantime, everyone was practicing on their hand on hand combat because there is a chance that they won't be able to use their quirks without attracting demons. They couldn't be lacking when their lives were on the line. They have to be prepared for anything.

Anything.

The possibilities are endless on what is going on in the outside world.

As for (Name) could only move for a short amount of time before collapsing on the ground. Your body is still recovering from the stress of overusing your quirk.

You were surprisingly alive at this point in time. Due to the numerous ambushes of zombies and no one has been affected. It's kind of too nice.

It's highly suspicious.

No one has seemed to be scratched or bitten if they are. They are doing a great job of pretending everything is okay. It seems like they found a good place that hasn't attracted any zombies.

But you have a theory that it could be due to the garden the home was surrounded by. It's just theory but you aren't going to check on the theory at the cost of your life.

Just plain out no.

It would mean trial and error which you weren't willing to be a guinea pig to experiment on.

Midoriya thinks the gang that invaded the camp messed with the brakes to prevent people from going anywhere far. Everyone believes that theory of what happened to the brakes of the Jeep.

It's a high possibility of an explanation of what happened back in the Jeep. The car was completely fine beforehand.

You don't plan on exposing your past to your classmates since it could change their point of view on you. You prefer to keep your past in the past. You moved with your mother to get away from that life since you didn't want to be apart of it.

On the other hand of things, you personally doubt there are any survivors back at U.A sadly.

There was a high chance those who got scratched or bitten were turned into those things.

It's your turn to take a shift of being on the lookout. There were two lookouts on the second-floor roofs in the opposite direction from each other.