Bright Blue Eyes

saya619 asked:

I have one ok so Daryl haunting it winter time and he looking for a deer all sudden he hears a noise and he can hear it getting closer so when he turn around and about to shoot he never elected to find a beautiful girl with snow white blond hair, red lips like rose and blue eyes water that you can get lost in to. idk the rest you can make up with. I hope you like. I know it kinda cheesy.

FanGirl Issues. . . Answer:

Thanks for the prompt! I love AU stuff! Let me know what you think!:) I also made a pic to go with this prompt but I’m not the greatest with pixlr so it’s a little bit off but here it is…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daryl’s POV:

I’d been on my own since Beth was taken, wanderin’ and fendin’ for myself. Just like old times, not that I liked it. It had gotten cold, Fall havin’ come and gone. I was out again, huntin’ like usual, on a deer’s trail. I carried my crossbow slung across my back and I walked, crouchin’ down every now and again to check for tracks or quietly take out a walker. I was numb. Everythin’ was dulled and blurred when I lost her, lost track of the car. 

Lost in thought, I almost missed the sound of crunching snow, but not from my own feet, but from feet behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks, listening closely as the footsteps came closer. The deer? I must have walked right past a spot where the tracks had turned around. As soon as the steps sounded close enough, I whipped my crossbow off my back, loadin’ it and spinnin’ around aimin’ randomly with my finger on the trigger.

Instead of the antlers of a deer, long, pale-blond hair, deep red lips, and clear, bright blue eyes had me lost and shocked. The woman stared back at me with my same shocked expression, but it changed to one of joy, as if she recognized me. He rose-colored lips stretched into a wide smile as she took off towards me through the snow, throwin’ her arms around my neck. “Daryl! I thought I’d never see you again!” I was still lost in her beauty, but when I heard her voice, a huge wave of realization and relief washed over me, followed by happiness… just pure elation. Beth was back in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. 

She had been changed by whoever took her. She was wearin’ makeup and a knee-length white dress with no sleeves in the middle of the winter. I immediately pulled off my jacket, drapin’ it over her shoulders. She slid her arms into the sleeves, pullin’ the jacket tightly around her. She was also barefoot, so I picked her up and started back to camp with her. She’d be excited to see everyone again, as they would be to see her. As we walked, gunshots rang out and shouts reverberated through the forest, shakin’ the trees. The look on Beth’s face was one of pure terror. “They’re coming. We have to hurry.” I picked up the pace, sprintin’ until we got back to camp where we’d be safe. 

After everyone had hugged and welcomed Beth back, I sat down by the fire with her, my jacket still on her as she warmed up and told me all about what she went through and who had taken her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it’s kinda short. I hope you liked it! :) Feel free to send me more prompts any time you think of one. I loved writing this prompt.