Going commando - NSFW -

"God, you're beautiful."

You heard a deep voice behind you in the bedroom. You looked in the mirror and saw Sam standing on the door, with his trousers and suit shirt on, buttoning his buttons with his tie on his hand. You placed your other earring, took a last glance to the mirror and turned to him. His hands stopped at the upper button and he let his eyes wonder your body up and down, and you saw how his eyes were full of lust.

"I know that look, don't even think about it." - You said while you turned to check on your purse that you got everything you need. You took the perfume from the table, and squeeze the scent on your neck. You felt how Sam was now standing behind you, placing his hands on your waist and smelling your neck.

"You're driving me crazy." - He whispered in your ear, your body started to tingle when you felt his lips on your neck, letting slight kisses on it. You closed your eyes and enjoyed his soft lips on your skin for a second. You turned and shook your head to him, taking his tie in his hand and buttoned the last button on his shirt and placing the tie around his neck.

You felt how Sam's breath was heavy and needy, and he looked you down with a smirk on his face. When you touched his tattoo while putting the tie, you felt how he shiver.

You smiled at him and plugged the tie. You didn't say anything, just smile, you knew that it drives him even crazier. When you were finished, you laid your hands on his chest and leaned to give him a kiss, on his cheek. You felt his breath on your neck and heard a quiet moan escape from his lips.

He moved his hands from your waist, slowly through you blue evening dress to your ass and pressed you against him, so you could feel that he was hard. Like you didn't know that already.

"Stop. The cab is here soon."

You pushed him away. He leaned to kiss you and he let his tongue circling your mouth, he tried to break you. And he almost did. But you needed to go to your friend's wedding.

You pushed him away once again and catch your breath. He licked his lips and he had that sexy smirk on his face which made your legs shake. You turned and took your purse from the table and looked down at his trousers. You smiled and looked him under your eyebrows.

"You should calm yourself unless you want to go with that tent to the cab."

When you were about to leave he grabbed your wrist, pulled you against him placing your hand on his bulge.

"Maybe you should help me with that."

"Sam, we need to go, we won't have time for this." - You said and looked up to his eyes. He pressed his bulge against your hand, hoping that you will help to ease him. You squeezed your hand a little and he closed his eyes while tilting his head back, while another moan escaped his lips. You felt a burning feeling between your legs, but you took your hand away and shook your head again. You didn't have time, fortunately.

"We really need to go. Go wash your face with cold water to calm yourself." - You said before walking out of the bedroom. You felt his lusty gaze on your back.

This night was going to be interesting. You knew that Sam wanted to come back home as soon as possible, to rip your dress off from you and fuck you against the wall. Maybe you should tease him more and more, the whole evening. That way the sex would be mind-blowing. Like it wasn't any time, but when you need to wait for a little, it's worth the wait.

You went to the living room and checked everything was off. You walked to the front door and checked once more if you had everything you need in your purse when you saw the cab coming to the street.

"Honey, the cab is here!" - you yelled to Sam and turned to take the keys from the table next to the door.

You watched how Sam walked toward you, his bulge has eased and he had put his suit jacket on. He looked so handsome and sexy, and you felt how your body shivered, and the burn between your legs raised. Sam in suit was definitely your weakness. Maybe you should do quickies before you leave? You pushed those thoughts away - no, you need to hurry so you won't miss the ceremony.