10

Kami's pov

Couples, am i right. Ok, don't get me wrong. I love Chloe and Luke together. I don't know what is bringing me down. I think i might be a little jealous, but more of upset. It's just, i want Luke to pay attention to all of us. And not just him, but Calum too. Ashton and Sha, yeah they talked and stuff but when its just them. Ashton gives the attention to everyone. So does Michael. I was hoping for this day to be fun, and it is. I just want to have fun with all the boys. 

"Guys, i hate to be rude, but can we stick together? I just want to remember this day but i can't if we all aren't together." I say playing with my fingers not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. 

"I agree." Nat speaks up.

We all decided to go on the water drop slide. Its where you stand and the floor open aboves you and drops you 30ft to the pool. The first four went. which was Millie, Chloe, Sha, and Ashley. They weren't scared but i was. I hate heights that drop you straight down. Next was Audrea, Hadleigh, Nat, and Michael. It was my turn to go with the boys but i couldn't move my feet to the slide.

"Are you okay? We don't have to do this." Ashton says.

"Yeah we can walk back down." Luke speaks up resting a hand on my shoulder.

They wait for a response. "I don't know if i can do it. I just don't like heights." I say.

"No worries. I can walk back down with you." Luke says. "You two can go down if you want, i'll bring her down." He tells Calum and Ashton.

We walk down the many flight of stairs, passing a long line of people. When we got to the bottom, i was finally able to breathe and feel relaxed. "Thank you." I tell him.

"Any time. How about me and you go ride something to make up for the loss ride?" Luke suggest pulling me into a hug.

First, DAMN I AM HUGGING A SHIRTLESS LUKE AND IT FEELS GOOD. "Its okay Luke, lets just stay with the others." I tell him as we walk over to the exit.

Chloe softly smiles. "Are you okay?" She asked and i nod and smile back. Now, i am not so jealous since i got a shirtless Luke hug.

Hadleigh's pov

"I want to go on that log one!" I say pointing to the light green water ride where you sit in a plastic log. Its like a roller coaster, but its a water one. We all walked over to the log, and again we had to separate in groups of four. I went with Audrea, Michael, and Nat. The second was Kami, Luke, Chloe and Millie. And the last four were Aston, Sha, Luke, and Ashley. I sat it the front with Michael behind me. He rested his hands on my shoulder and leaned in asking i was ready. I nod and the ride takes off.

It brings us up at least 45 feet in the air before it drops us on a slight angle and through a water fall. I laugh and put my hands up as water splashes me in the face. The ride wasn't that long, and we got off and waited for the others. Michael leaned against the tree under the shade, and i walked over to him, leaving Nat with Audrea.

"Having fun with us?" I asked him with a smile.

"A lot of fun! I like hanging out with you girls. You guys are different from most fans and that is what we love about you guys. You can keep my promise that will be around much more than this." Michael says making me smile.

Michael pulls me into a hug and then walk side by side back to the group once they were all finally off. We decided it was a good time to take a break and grab lunch and to reapply sun screen. We all ordered different things, but since i was to nervous to eat, Michael let me eat some french fries that came with his meal. He was sitting between Audrea and i making small talk with both of us and it was great. 

Chloe sat with Kami and Luke as they all shared stories. Ashton was with Sha as they talked. Nat and Millie wanted to go tan so they left to go tan out on the grass. And Calum was sitting on Ashley's lap trying to eat her..... food. (A/N: did you really thought i was going to say eat her. AHSBAHS you're nasty)

Things seemed so perfect. Chloe and Luke were slowly becoming a couple, everyone saw it happening in 'awe' of how cute they are together. Calum and Ashley were on the couple side, but it still seemed like it would take some time. Ashley is so into Cal, and i think he is falling for her. Sha and Ashton were the weird couple, even tho they never showed it happening. Ashton fancies Sha, but it will still take a while for them to happen. They are so cute tho. Me and Michael. I don't know. it seems so difficult. Like he shows so much attention to me, and i can feel it happening. It's just that i don't know if hes ready since he just got out of a relationship.

And the others, well they are supportive. Ashley was talking to me at breakfast of how she wanted to hook Andy up with Kami since they would be cute. Andy is awkward and Kami is so outgoing, so it just makes it perfect. Audrea is supportive of me and Michael if things happened. Millie and Nat are cool with things as long as they can be the best friends of the boys. 

Things were becoming so perfect, i hope it stays that way.