21

Ashley's pov

"i think they are hitting it off quite well. They've been gone for two hours." I say as i sit down on the bed next to Calum.

"They probably are." Michael smiles.

"Well, if they aren't back in an hour will have to head to the building without them." Ashton says looking at his watch.

"Before we go, i have to run down and get a few things at the shop." Calum says getting off the bed. "Are you coming?"

I smile, "of course." I get up and take his hand as we walk out of the hotel. "What'd you need so last minute?"

"Nothing. I just wanted some time with my girl." Calum says pulling me closer into his side.

We walk out of the hotel and down the road a bit. "Isn't that where Kami and Andy are?" I point to the cafe. Calum shakes his head and we go over to the window. They sat at a booth together, looking so in Love.

"They are adorable." I whisper to him.

"But we're more adorable, right?" He pouts. I laugh and kiss him.

"Sure." I wink.

We continue our walk down the block and turn the corner to lap back around to the hotel. The walk was silent as we both embraced each other and New York City. Calum walked me back to the girls room so i could change my outfit for tonight's small gig.

Calum lays down on the bed and watches me scramble for an outfit. I pull out black ripped skinny jeans and a kimono. I change quickly and pull my hair up into a messy bun. Calum comes into the bathroom and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you very much."

"And i love you very much too." I say turning around to kiss him.

Ashton's pov

As we were ready to leave to the van, Calum and Ashley come walking in laughing. Those two are adorable. I grab Sha's hand and we were the first to head to the van. We claim the back seat. I'm debating if NYC is the perfect time to ask Sha to be my girlfriend.

I'll take her out after the gig tonight. I just hope she'll say yes. I really love Sha, i know i do. It's only be over a day, but feels like a lifetime.

"Are you ready for tonight's show?" Sha asked and i smiled.

"As long as you watch me the whole show." I wink at her.

"You know i will." She smiles.

I wrap my arm around her as we sit and silence, the guys, Ashley, and Chloe squeeze into the small van we got for transportation. The driver takes us to the building that will be preforming at tonight. Sha leans her head on my shoulder and i kiss her forehead. God, i love this girl with my whole heart.

I take her hands in mine again, and rub around her hand. I notice her getting goosebumps from our touch, which makes me rub her hand even more. She looks up and smiles. Man, my heart is racing a hundred thousand miles an hour. This is my world right here.

We were there at the building in 10 minutes. We all piled out and managed to sneak in without the fans seeing us. Once we were in, Sha drifted off with Chloe to the food table and i headed with the guys to the small studio to do sound check.

I sat down on my drums and looked through the sound proof window, seeing Sha all smiley and glance over here time to time. That's my baby girl. I know she will be mine forever.

"Ash, you ready?" Cal asked snapping his fingers.

"Yeah, sorry." I smile to myself and begin to play Youngblood.