13

Millie's pov

I let the tube take me down the river as i just close my eyes and relax. I distant myself from the group just so i can relax and actually process the day. I happened to past Sha and Ashton who were filling around and splashing each other. I look at them and just show a slight smile. I don't know why, but i can feel my heart chip.

I never let myself get worked up over this. But the lazy river was not what i wanted to do. It just kills me a little more seeing Ashton with Sha. I fully support one of my best friend, but it just breaks my heart. I just wish it was Ashton and i sometimes.

I just want to know hot it feels to be wrapped up in Ashton's arms. I sigh and just wish that this river would bring me back to the exit. It was almost done and i was growing impatient. I flipped my tube over and swam with it back the 6 feet i had to go. I past Chloe and Luke who both looked confused.

I dropped the Tube off and sit down on a bench waiting for the others. I watch Chloe walk around and look for me before she spots me. "What's wrong?" She asked and i just sigh again.

"It just that, sometimes, i wish i was the one in Ashton's arms." I look at Chloe as she sits next to me. She puts her arm around me comforting me in.

"Millie, i know it hurts. But just look at this, you can have Ashton as your best friend. And i know Sha, she'll share him so you can have some Ashton time." She smiles hopefully.

"I hope." I place my head in my hands. "Gosh i sound like a bitch."

"No you don't. It's your feelings, they need to be heard." Chloe says and i just slightly smile.

I'm glad i have such great best friends. And by the end of the day, i hope the boys and us become great friends. I'm having the time of my life with them. I hate to leave in a few days.

Sha's pov

"What do you think that was about?" Ashton whispered as we got out of the lazy river.

I shrug. "I don't know, I'm gonna find out." I say releasing his hand and walking over to Chloe and Millie. "Hey, are you alright Millie?"

She smiles. "Everything is great. I just needed to stop and think." She says standing up. I don't question it.

"Oh okay, well if you need anything, you can talk to me girl." I say hugging her.

"I will." She smiles.

We walk back over to the group and i stand next to Ashton as he pulls me into a hug. "Guys, we should go on the slide races!" Michael says pointing over to the colorful long slides.

We head over there and Ashton pulled me behind the group. "So?" He asked.

"It was nothing." I smile as i drag him along not wanting to break apart from the group.

We all waited at the top, and Ashton cuddled me in as we waited for our turn. We were racing against Chloe, Luke, Millie, and Audrea.

"Good luck, may the best one win." Ashton whispered in my ear as he left a kiss and took the blue slide.

I took the slide next to him and threw him a wink. "In your dreams you wish you would win." I laugh as the lifeguard says go.

The slide takes us through swirly loops before we can see the outside. So far i was in the lead until Luke came sliding past down fast. Him and his damn penguin move. That's the only reason why he won.

"Neither of us one." I smirked.

"I won." Ashton says making me confused.

"Ash, no you didn't. Luke came in first." I laugh.

He puts his arms around my waist. "I won something even better, you." He says placing a kiss to my forehead and my heart explodes.