The white room :3 (chapter 2)

ADAMS POV

Ty,me and Jason ran down towards to expecting Mitch to be there with he's bag,hopefully waiting for us.by the time we got there Mitch wasn't there,the forest floor had no steps on it so i guess he hasn't come yet."god damn Ty,if you didn't go to the bathroom 5 times before coming he would've been here" I say as I drop my bag and begin texting Mitch.

"Not my fault someone forced me to eat 12 tacos in less then 7 minutes" he said as he looked over towards Jason.

'Hey buddeh,where are you me,Ty and Jason are at the forest' I read my text and send it.a soft buzzing sound comes from the distance where some rubbish was left making me and Jason both turn to the sound.Jason picked up a long stick and began slowly making he's way over to the noise before stopping and looking down."it's Mitch's phone!" He yells and picks it up.it continues to buzz in the mans hand (lol).

"Guys!,Mitch's stuff!" Jason yelled as he ran threw bushes into the dark and dreadful forest."JASON!' M and Ty yelled as I threw my phone down and Ty chucks out bags down and follows me as we enter the dark forest.

Mitch's POV

Jerome drags me into a white room,dropping me in the middle and running off into a corner.for a second i closed my eyes and when I open them ack up Jerome was completely naked and sitting on top of me.he bends down and starts licking my neck sweetly before harshly biting my neck.he's hands trailed up and down my sides as he began slowly moving back and forth."your wearing way to much" he purred as he licked my neck."and your wearing way to less" I whimper as he pulls my shirt off me,chucking it behind him somewhere.

---time skip after they get undressed---- :I

Jerome gently sat on my chest riding me slightly as I begin to moan within seconds he was in control of speed while k was just laying there panting and confused.him moving gained speed-if that was even possible-,making me start breathing heavily."oh my gooood Jerome!" I yelled as the pleasure moved threw me like waves on the beach.he smirked and continued to ride on me.a small note formed in the base of the stomach warning me about something but I forgot,something in sex ed we learned about but I forgot.

Jerome's purrs became louder as he continued to ride me faster and harder then ever.he's lips smashed into mine when I wasn't paying attention,making me gasp in surprising.

The knot quickly released making me moan louder and Jerome slow down."ugh mer gerd" he muttered as he slowly got off me,making me just relies the mess we made,the cloths and whatever this stuff was. (:P u know what it is...)

A sharp pain down in my back made me fall back onto the cold hard floor,panting like a dog.jeromes mouth wrapped around my member,(WHO THE FUCK STARTED CALLING A DICK A MEMBER,COME ON PEOPLE?! T-t).

The new warm,wet feeling pleasured me just as much as the sex did.i began groaning as the feeling came back but much more 'harder'.

He bobbed he's head around and sucked harder then before.the feeling nice again faded right away as Jerome pulled back up smiling.

"MITCHHHHHH" Adams voice yelled from a corner...

"Who are they?" Jerome asked from the side of me.then an idea sparked...

"WANNA START A FIVE-SOME?!"

....

"HELLA YEAH" Adam yelled as he started to take of he's shirt.ty and Jason looked at each over weirdly and shrugged before finally trying to get there cloths off...

La la la they all had sex blah blah :I :P

------

Did your mind explode or was it just me? :P..

No really my mind probably exploded 25 times while righting this..

°-° errr....

Bai my derpy derps..