Fivesome...yes im doing this only 4 u (chapter 3)

Adams POV

"JASON YOU GET THE D" I yelled as I ran over to Mitch and the bacca,jumping next to them."I'm gonna regret this" Ty murmured as he sat down between my legs while Jason nibbled on Mitch's neck while the bacca kissed Mitch up and down the chest."I'm not gonna" Mitch laughed as he gripped the baccas fur on he's head as he began to kiss around Mitch's waste.

"Ty really.." I mumbled as I notice Ty still had he's singlet and pants on.he looked up and frowned,shaking he's head."I don't wanna,please Adam don do dis" he whimpered as I grabbed he's singlet from the bottom and lifting it over he's head.i smiled as Ty began to kiss all around my neck but it didn't feel right,like he didn't want to have sex,

I pushed him back so I was laying on top,kissing he's neck up and down then biting it harshly,he whimpers and placed he's hand on my chest.pushing my hand away when ever I went for he's belt."no Adam!" He whimpered louder,but Mitch's moans were louder.i looked over to see Mitch just laying down with Jason sucking on he's neck from the side and the bacca sucking he's dick.

That's it Ty...

---time skip :P--

"Ok finally were gonna take the slow and steady" I whisper as I straddle him by the legs,Ty was panting and whimpering since I was going really hard and fast with what I was doing with him before.

I began to push in slightly while he whimpered and rolled around infront of me."ahhh" he squeaked as I pushed halfway in,god he was tight..guess him and he's old gf never had sex.
"Oh my god Jerome!" Mitch yelled from the side of the room."see Ty" I giggle and push in further."Adam!" Ty yelled as eghe moved he's arm behind he's head.

Jerome's POV

While Jason was harshly biting Mitch's neck while I was sucking he's dick.mitch just laid back as me and Jason was doing everything while Ty and Adam..I have no idea what they were doing.Mitch's hand tightened around my fur as I sucked harder and faster,keeping it at my fastest pase.A light warm feeling filled my mouth.i looked up at Mitch and he was smirking at me in a strange way.so was Jason...

"Your turn Jerome" Mitch said as he lifted my chin.i nodded and laid down the way he was before.the other male gently sat on my stomach kissing up and down while Mitch was biting my neck completely...then a loud bang...

------------------

Hey sorry i just cliff hanger..my bf just texted me saying we were over so now I'm not really in the mood to wright smut. ;~;..I'm promise when I get back to writhing it it'll be better....

I gotta go cry for hours alone since I have no friends :( bai..

....*weakly explodes*