V

Note
This chapter will only be about V and Mia.There is slight mature content ahead.If my last chapter made you uncomfortable then you wouldn't be able to handle this chapter.Read ahead if you don't mind mature content.Enjoy❤ warning:It may be a shitty mature content .sorry I might be bad at this and it also may be a short chapter

*Taehyung's pov*
I pulled Mia along with me as we head to my Cheverolet Camero SS.

She looked kinda shocked but I pulled here and buckled her safely and drove to reach my home

After a short while of driving from the café we reached to my home.

Before she had time to react I pulled her by her wrist gently and shot the door and locked it in case one of those six jerks decide to burst through my door

I wrapped my arms around her waist while she looks up at me and I look down staring into her eyes. " I have something to tell you." But unfortunately she had other plans. She wrapped her hands around my neck walking back until i fell on top of her on the couch.

She pulled my face closer to hers while holding the back of my neck."But not before I do this." She said before smashing her lips against mine roughly . She tilted her head while kissing me needily . Her tongue poked at my bottom lip for entrance and I slightly opened my mouth allowing her to slide her tongue in and gain better access while our tongue fought for dominance.Obviously i won. She pulled away gasping for air before flipping me over so that she was now on top of me .She kissed me again passionately with love and a little lust while grinding against my clothed crotch causing me to moan a little while I grabbed her ass. I can feel her smirking against my lips at this . I began to take control and push her gently to lay on her back against the couch hovering over her before kissing her with full lust this time. I left her lips and kissed down her jawline and sucked on the skin of her neck making hickeys and hearing her little muffled moans."Don't hold back baby, I wanna hear you moan for me." I said while pulling her up to sit on me.She grinded once more on my clothed crotch making me moan even louder this time. She got off and sat down like nothing happened. Aish such a tease I thought to myself.

"So" she said with an innocent smile plastered on her face." What were you gonna tell me?" . I sucked in a deep breath but eventually decided to confess my feelings to her. " Ever since I saw you I knew you were the one.The feeling you give me is a feel that I never felt before. I love you Soni Mia and I hope that I marry you one day." I confessed . Before i knew it she was already crying with so much happiness .She jumped on me hugging me tightly and wrapping her arms around my neck."I love you too Kim Taehyung.I love you so much." She said still crying tears of joy.

I picked her up in my arms bridal style and threw her gently on my bed in the room .We continued our makeout session and stopped after a while.She said that she was sleepy so I told her we could sleep together and cuddle. She smiled at me and eventually we both drifted of to sleep.

A/n.okay okay so I know this is shitty  but I tried.Bear with me because i cringed this whole chapter at how crappy it is. Should i write a real smut?🤔 if yes let me know. If not then continue reading although you might see some warning if I am going to write smut but anyways...how is this book so far?😊❤