Namjin-extra

Note
This chapter only focuses on Namjin.If you are not comfortable with gay relationships please skip this chapter as it will make you feel uncomfortable . I also forgot to mention that Namjin is already married 😊 . Please no hate .This is only a fictional book and is designed for fun❤ Thankyou and enjoy😊❤

Warning
Extreme fluff ahead😜

*Jin's pov*
All the kids went out with their girlfriends so we finally had the dorms to our self.

"Yah. Kim Namjoon.Do you wanna go into the jacuzzi with me?" I asked Namjoon while taking my shirt off already heading to the jacuzzi.

He nodded his head and I waisted no time. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me in the jacuzzi .

 I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me in the jacuzzi

This is the jacuzzi

It had a beautiful sunset setting off in a distance.

Our fingers were intertwined while we watched the sunset. I broke the silence by asking "Do you think the kids will leave us?" Namjoon shook his head and assured that they won't leave us.

I know they may be irritating sometimes but I really love them and I don't wanna be stuck with the God of destruction by myself.

I brushed off the negative thought of them leaving and hugged Namjoon by his waist while resting my forehead on his shoulders.

"You know I love you right?" I stated facts. "Of course. You tell me everyday. Plus we both put up with each other. I put up with your lame dad jokes and you put up with my destruction." He said to me but earned a light punch on his arm from me.

"Yah! My jokes are funny ." I said while slightly giving him little punches. He kept laughing and I was amazed at how my husband is so straightfoward but i agreed to this five years ago so I will spend the rest of my life with him.

I stop giving him little punches and instead gave him a little peck on his cheek which he gladly returned. I smiled before pulling him into a tight hug while his face is nuzzled in my broad shoulder.

" I love you babe." I stated facts again. "I love you too." He stated facts too because who wouldn't love my handsome face? He shockingly pulled me into a gentle kiss . The kiss was short and sweet but I can taste my chocolate cake on his lips and immediately knew he was the one who ate it. Aish this kid. I will scold him later, that kiss softened me to much for me to scold him.

"Come on lets get back inside." I said pulling him out of the jacuzzi along with me . We went up to our room and got changed . When we were finished we went down stairs only to see the six little troublemakers back home.

I sighed because they were being silly as usual but I just went into the kitchen to cook as me myself was hungry.

I was cooking when I suddenly felt to warm arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder . I immediately knew who it was.

I'd like to stay like this forever. I thought.

A/n
Okay so it wasn't really an extreme fluff but appreciate it. Love me. Lol just kidding. Hope you enjoyed this chapter😊

Note
Next chapter will be back to normal pov's. Thankyou for reading!!😊 Although I should give you a heads up that there will be other surprise chapters 😏😁❤ Author nim loves you guys😊😇

Also here is some love for ya'll:

Appreciate it.😊❤