Bts At Their gf's house

Back to normal pov's yayyy. Let's start of with Taehyung at Mia's house😊

Warning
Obscene language ahead.
Slight smut ahead

*Mia's pov*
" What the fuck Taehyung you killed me again." I yelled frustratingly at Taehyung but he only laughed.

We were playing a fighting game  on the floor and Taehyung kept killing me over and over again . I love him but it's really frustrating to lose .

"Hear's what, if you kill me at least once I will do anything you like but if I kill you one more time you have to give me something i want." He said to me while wiggling his eyebrows and licking his bottom lips.

I smirked at that ." Game on motherfucker." I said with a huge grin on my face. No way am I gonna lose to him . Or so i thought.

He killed me once again just as I was about to kill him. I groaned in frustration.

" Okay champion. What do you want me to give you?" I asked kinda frustrated that I lost . He only smirked at my question and that was when I knew he was up to know good.

He picked me up and carried me to the room locking the door behind us.

Jimin at Kyung's house

*Kyung's pov*
I was feeling sticky so I decided to take a shower. I felt someone follow me but I ignored it as it is a possibility of it being Jimin.

I stepped into the bathroom but a sudden noise behind me caught my attention.

*Crash*

"PARK JIMIN!!!" I yelled at him while picking up my broken vase . "You are not the God of destruction. It is not your job to break my things." I said slightly angry because that vase cost so much money.

He looked down at his feet looking  kind of embarassed and guilty. Aish he is to cute for me to be mad at him for a long time.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug and he gladly hugged me back.  "You are to cute to be mad at for long." I said while I gave him a peck on his cheek.

He pouted pushing his lips out like a little baby and pointed them . I knew he wanted a kiss so I pecked him on his lips. He then gave me his I smile and I smiled back at him.

" Can I take a shower with you?" He asked like an innocent little child but I almost choked on my own spit. "What?" I said kind of in a whisper voice.He giggled at my reaction then asked the question again.

"Fine but no funny stuff." I said while pointing a finger at him. He smirked but then his face softened." Don't worry babe. No funny stuff." He said to me and whispered something to himself but I didn't hear." What was that?" I asked him. "Oh nothing ." He said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and we both took off our clothes heading into the shower.

As we were showering Jimin suddenly grabbed my ass causing me to yelp by the surprise . Aish I told this boy no funny stuff.

As I was to busy thinking he walked slowly towards me with a smirk on his face. I walked backwards until my back hit against the wall.

I then felt myself being pulled up by Jimin and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist afraid that I would fall. He looked me into the eyes before smashing his lips against mine. I tried to scold him for doing exactly what I said not to but it only came out as muffled sounds.

I gave up fighting and kissed back. It turned into a heated makeout session . I felt something hard poking my ass. "Oh shit." Jimin said as he tried to cover his boner and let me down.

My eyes opened wide at his side but before I could say anything he rushed out the bathroom and waited until I came out.

When I came out he rushed back into the bathroom to handle his big "problem". That only left me with one thought .what the fuck just happened.

Suga at Lee kuji's house

*Lee Kuji's pov*
Suga was playing the piano and I watched him in awe after he hit every chord. It was so relaxing and calming to me. I just smiled while observing him from the couch.

"Hey babe do you know how to sing?" He asked and I nodded my head hesitantly as to what he was gonna ask next. "Can you sing while I play the piano?" He asked . " I can try ." I responded.

He played the paino and I started singing.

There was a time, when i was alone.
No where to go and to place to call home.
My only friend was the man on the moon and even sometimes he would go away to...

I trailed off singing while he played the piano ever so gracefully. "Wow you have a beautiful voice ." He complimented and I slightly blushed.

After singing we both cuddled on the bed. " I love you babe." He said while cuddling me . "I love you too." I responded and before I knew it he was already asleep. I cooed at his habit and kissed his forehead before going to sleep myself.

A/N
That's the end of this chapter. I know that Jungkook and Shadae are together but I am to lazy to write that. Also I am gonna just say Jhope and Mina are now together. Sorry but I promise the next chapter will be better. Love you guys❤