1 In The Beginning

Cielia (Ciel's girl counterpart) is in the start of her teens in this chapter. There is death a other mature themes in this chapter, so if you don't like. Don't read also you will miss a lot of info for the next chapter.

~Dragons-Goddess

Cielia had tears streaming down her face as she watched them push her parents onto their knees. She was being held back by two women as they forced her to watch them murder her parents.

Apparently they decided that they had been working with the devil and that they should be cleansed. Which meant killing them to be rid of the demons that possess them. They kept Cielia back because she could be saved, because she was still pure according to them.

"Mother!" She shouted and cried when they grabbed her hair and pulled her head back,

"I love you Cielia." she cried and then they slit her throat. Cielia watched the life drain out of her eyes and watched as she chocked on her own blood and then fell to the ground. Dead.

Her father locked eyes with him and Cielia stood still, shaking. They held the knife to his fathers throat and he was still looking at Cielia.

"Be strong. My dear." He said and then chocked as his throat was too slit and he fell to the ground beside his wife.

"No!" Cielia cried and pushed herself out of the arms of the murderers and ran away from the village she lived in and into the forest. She kept running and tears clouded her eyes, she wiped them away and kept running until she couldn't anymore.

She then found an abandoned church somewhere. She didn't know how far she had ran but it was dark and she needed shelter, but something seemed off but she felt the wind across her and it felt like it was calling her into the Church.

Cielia entered the church and the candles all lit up (like her parents when they smiled) as soon as she entered. She still felt the wind call her towards the altar and she hesitantly followed. She saw a book, bound in leather laying on the table and carefully opened it. She saw the first line and decided to attempt to read it out.

"tenebris est, ostende te (dark to show yourself)"

The candles then went out and Cielia gasped and took a step back. Her back hit something hard and he turned around to see a much taller man with bright crimson red eyes.

"You summoned me" they said in a deep voice and Cielia's eyes widened.

"I didn't mean to" her voice went quiet and she started at the man with wide eyes.

"I know what they did. You want to feet revenge don't you?" The man suddenly said and something clicked inside Cielia.

"I don't wish harm upon anyone."

"But they murdered innocent people, your parents. They deserve to have the same fate" he said and then held his hand out, "Join me, Cielia. You can get your revenge"

"Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter. What is your decision?"

Cielia didn't think about it much and placed her small pale hand into the mans larger one. He smiled wide and all candles came back on. Cielia had no time to react before she felt warm lips on her own. She moaned and kissed back, wrapping arms around their neck. The man pulled away and whispered into Cielia's ear, "You need to sin."

"How?"

"Let me take you, and you will gain power"

Cielia nodded and let them push her onto all fours. She felt kissing up her now naked back and something press against her entrance and she let out a loud moan as they entered her. She knew she was in for something.

The next few days she spent at the church following her now lover's orders. She found out that they were called Azazel. Cielia felt loved and like Azazel understood her.

She finished the large pentagram on the altar in chalk and proceeded to place candles at each point. Cielia had to make sure that the pentagram was big enough for her to lay in the middle of as Azazel instructed.

The man then came to stand next to Cielia and placed a dagger in her hand. Cielia knew what she needed to do with it and made a cut along her hand and let her blood drop onto the ground around the pentagram. She then handed the dagger back to Azazel and proceeded to lay in the middle of it.

"Omnes in armis malum accipe puella (All in arms take bad girl)" he chanted and the candles then lit up,

"Inmortalibus facerent fortis (Immortals do strong)"

"Animi cupiditates explere traderetur (Desires that might satisfy)"

"Quapropter suscipe benedictionem hanc pugione est clavis ad vitam novam (Now this is the key to a new dagger)"

"In arma mea excipio renasci (The weapon is an exception to grow)"

He finished and then he leant forward to press a kiss against Cielia's warm plush lips before he lifted up the dagger and then it was driven through Cielia's chest.

She let out a gasp and shook a little, her body was open for a demons soul and she was accepted as the offering. She felt something rush through her veins and reached her heart. Cielia let out a screech before falling still as the demon soul seeped through her.

Azazel watched as Cielia's eyes snapped open to reveal one blue and one red. He smiled and watched as she pulled the dagger out of her chest and she sat up.

"Factum est? (It is done?)" She asked, receiving a nod from Azazel.

"Receperint ad vitam novam (Welcome to a new)" She smiled and Cielia jumped into the arms of her lover.