3 A Demon?

Sebastian made his way back to the room behind the altar his eyes widened when he saw bodies on the floor. He recognised them as his team and grabbed his gun.

Noises were heard behind him and he turned around to see nothing. Running sounds were heard and Sebastian cocked the gun and turned around ready for an attack. But what he wasn't prepared for was for his gun to go flying across the room and for his back to make impact with the ground as someone jumped on him.

He looked up at the attacked and saw a girl, she had what looked like cuts on her face and all Sebastian saw was red eyes. He didn't have time to react because the girl on top of him screamed and gun shots were heard. The girl then fell to the ground and Sebastian sat up.

"Is that the thing that was sealed away?" One person asked and Sebastian just nodded, he couldn't take his eyes off of the girl passed out on the floor beside him. She looked more healthy than when she did back in the tomb. Sebastian then saw what remained of his team, they were all corpses.

That was probably how the girl looked more healthy now, she took their life.

"Take the demon away" the person instructed and two guards dragged the girl away and the leader then looked at Sebastian.

"We should take you to the infirmary" he said and Sebastian nodded and stood up. He watched as they carried the girl away and thrown her into a cage.

"Lets go people!" The leader shouted and everyone got into the vans and drove to their headquarters. Sebastian's mind being on the girl that was passed out in the cage. He looked to the side to see her laying there and felt bad, poor thing had been locked in there for how long and was probably going to be put back in there after the people back at HQ had examined her and looked her over.