38. article!

IT'S TIME TO STOP SLEEPING ON BRAM FLETCHER AND ZENDAYA'S BROTP!
Buzzfeed Article

IT'S TIME TO STOP SLEEPING ON BRAM FLETCHER AND ZENDAYA'S BROTP!Buzzfeed Article

Pictured: The two actors touring Atlanta this past weekend

IF YOU HAVEN'T been living under a metaphorical rock the size of a boulder, you may be familiar with Stranger Things' Bram Fletcher and Greatest Showman's Zendaya, two of Hollywood's fastest rising stars.

The pair were spotted in downtown Atlanta on Sunday, their first public meet up after months of communicating on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram.

The internet fell in love with their friendship seemingly overnight when Bram drunk tweeted about Z's British heart throb of a costar, Tom Holland ( who was rumored to be in the downtown area as well. ) She replied by tagging Spiderman himself, and the two mutuals have been playing each other's hype-man and hype-woman ever since.

Paparazzi caught them taking a break from the Stranger Things set and sunglass shopping on Sunday; even going as far as buying seemingly matching pairs. We love a duo!

Both parties looked like they were finally taking a much needed recess before Zendaya hopped on a plane to England to film for Spiderman: Far From Home, the much anticipated Homecoming sequel.

And while our team at Buzzfeed kept a sharp eye out for Tom, we are led to believe that Holland and Fletcher preferred to hang out in private considering Zendaya posted this statement attached with a photo of the two boys:

The lack of public appearance could be a possible link to Tom wanting to stay out of the media's presence for a bit, after the bombshell of our article dropped and his recent coming out as bisexual. We reached out to his manager for clarification and comments but we have yet to hear back.
( Update: The author of the article, Becky, has since been removed from the company and formally sent her apologies to the Marvel star via Gmail. )

All in all, we hope our favorite pair teams up again soon and if Tom Holland feels comfortable enough to join them, then Buzzfeed will be here to support, not just report.

RELATED ARTICLES:
Pick Your Favorite Cereal and We'll Tell You Which Marvel Character You Are!

Antman and the Wasp connects directly to Infinity War and Fans are Screaming!

Why Stranger Things created a Wave of Kids Who Wished They Were Born in the 80's!

authors note.
i don't have much of an excuse
for not updating other than i've
just been sad sorry bbs xx