Ruined/8

He went to kiss me until my phone rang we paused and then I quickly pulled away(me)umm I-I have to take this. He just nodded and looked back out at the viewed like he was annoyed or frustrated. It was lee(lee)Where the hell are you?!(me)Chill I'm just hanging with Marcus. He paused(lee)W-why are you with Marcus?(me)Just to hang out and get to know each other better I don't know plus I had nothing esle to do so why not (lee)I thought you didn't like him(me)I don't..well at least not in that way(lee)Why didn't you tell me did y'all do anything, did he make a move, what did he do cuz I swear to God I will-(me)Lee lee! Chill he didn't do anything ok?? I'm fine and so is he we're just chilling calm down dude(lee)Well next time you go out somewhere or at least with him please just tell me I don't want you to get hurt(me)Lee it's fine ok? I didn't think of it but I promise I will just calm down and relax plus I'll be back soon anyways(lee)Ok I'm sorry Angelina I shouldn't have yelled like that you just know Marcus he's a f boy and who knows what he'll do especially when he's alone with you(me) I know I know but he's working on it but I'll be back soon ok I love you lee its all good I'll see you tomorrow ok? (lee)Ok love you too angey bye have fun but be careful (me)I will bye. I hung up and put my phone in my back pocket and walked back over to Marcus. I sat down beside him(me)I'm so sorry for that lee just freaked out when I told him I was with you and Yea but he's fine now(Marcus)Yea fine. He said shaking his head annoyed and looked away(Marcus)We should just go(me)Why? Look Lee's fine he's was just worried about m-(Marcus)It's not about lee Angelina! He raised his voice a little looking at me(me)Ok no need to get mad he was worried cuz he cares about me(Marcus)Why don't you like me??(me)I never said I didn't it's just that-(Marcus)let me guess lee huh? It's always lee lee lee I get it y'all are close but he's not your dad he shouldn't control who you hang out with and who you should date I mean seriously! He said frustrated (me)I don't know why your so mad he didn't do anything and neither did I so calm the fuck down. I said laughing a little down(Marcus)Why are you laughing you and your little friend Lee you probably texted him so we wouldn't have to kiss (me)What do you mean I didn't do anything!(Marcus)Yea sure why can't you just tell me why you don't like me?!(me)I don't know(Marcus)Yes you do!(me)Fine I won't date you because it will ruin me and Lee's friendship and also because your a f boy and that's not my type all you want is to get in my pants nothing else then you just leave and move on I'm not one of your..fucking buddy's so just take me home I don't want to be around you anymore!(Marcus)Why don't you just call your friend to come pick you up cause I'm done with this shit! He got up and walked off(me)You can't just leave me here! I said walking after him. He got to the ladder and turned around as I was right there so I stepped back quickly (Marcus)Yes I will! You aren't worth the time I waste on you! You aren't worth the breath I waste talking to you! You aren't worth the feelings I have for you! You are just a cold hearted Girl who judges me by what you hear so fuck you and just go jump off that building why you have the chance!! He yelled in my face he walked off(me)Fine I will(Marcus)Good! He then climbed down the ladder I threw my phone at the ground(me)Uugggghhhhh fuck you Marcus dobre!!! I shouted. I heard him start his farari and drive off. I walked to the edge(me)I'm not worth it then why the fuck did he try to kiss me why was he so nice to me why why why?! I'm not gonna cry over some fuck boy he's not worth it anyways he just a guy who's want sex that's all god I hate him why did I fall for him I should've said no I should've never talked to him or helped him fuck him and his stupid twin! I sat down and my eyes filled with tears that I tried to hold back but I kept thinking of what he said to me so I just broke and cried. The guy who started actually treating me with respect left me and my phone's probably broken so I can't call lee and now everything's just shit. It started drizzling, then it started pouring and raining hard. I layed down on my back and closed my eyes not caring anymore about anything. I then fell asleep(Next Day) I woke up slowly and got up then stretched(me)Oh no.. I'm still here?! I was soaking wet cause it was still drizzling (me)Great...Oh my god my phone!! I got up and ran over to it. I picked it up and kept pressing the power button(me)Don't fail me now please turn on please please please. It turned on and I sighed in relief (me)Thank God. I had 46 missed calls from dad, then 57 missed calls from lee, and 39 from Juliann. I called back lee(lee)Where are you I went to your house this morning and you weren't there Marcus is back but hes not saying anything I don't know where you are I don't know if your ok where are you are you ok what did Marcus do why didn't he take you home should I kill him???!!!!!!!(me)LEE!!(lee)What??!(me)I'm fine we just had an argument and he left but let's not talk about it or get into it. I'll send you my location please come pick me up(lee)I'm in my car now and I'm heading your way(me)Thank you. He hung up and I sat down then it started raining again(me)Lovely. I was gonna call my dad but I think it's best I'll just talk to him in person instead (an hour later) I heard someone yell my name I turned around(me)Lee? I ran up to him and he ran up to me I hugged him right away and he hugged back(me)Thank you thank you thank you for picking me up. I started crying as I remembered about me and Marcus's argument (lee)What's wrong?(me)Let's not talk about it(lee)Ok well let's get you home and all clean ok. I nodded he out his hand around my shoulder we climbed down the ladder into his car and drove home(3 hours later) I was lying on my bed after taking a shower and then instantly remembered about my dad(me) OMG!! I called my dad(me)Dad I'm so sorry for not calling back I was just so distracted by everything and I'm so sorry I'm home now and I'll tell you the whole story I'll head over there now(dad) Angelina it's fine, lee told me everything I'm glad your ok. I sighed in relief and fell back on my bed (me)Thank God I'm so sorry dad(dad)It's fine I love you sweetheart (me)Love you to dad bye (dad)Bye. I hung up and plugged my phone up to the charger and layed down and put on this.

 I hung up and plugged my phone up to the charger and layed down and put on this

I then got a call from lee. I picked it up(me)hey what's up (lee)You doing ok?(me)Yes I'm fine (lee)Good so you still down for the party tonight or?(me)I mean I'll go it doesn't matter (lee)Cool cause it wouldn't be any fun without you. I laughed(me)Well see you there bye loser(lee)Bye. It was now 8:30 I decided to get ready I did some make up and left my hair down I put in some small, silver hoops and put on this.

 It was now 8:30 I decided to get ready I did some make up and left my hair down I put in some small, silver hoops and put on this

My makeup

I then called lee to pick me up

I then called lee to pick me up. I walked outside and lee was waiting for me(lee)Hey nice outfit (me)Thanks so where this party. I said sitting down then closing the door lee then drove off(lee)I don't know but I have the location right here apparently he's good friends with Lucas and Marcus. Just hearing Marcus name makes me want to die and strangle someone. We then arrived we heard music blasting. We walked inside and people were drunk, dancing on tables, making out, dancing, and taking shots (me) Crazy party(lee)Hell yeah (me)Well let's go look around(lee)Ok. We were walking until I saw..(TBC)⛈☂