Dancing/9

(DON'T START THE SONG JUST YET)Lucas and Marcus.

(That's part of what they were wearing)They were wearing white shirts, with these black neclaces,  black ripped jeans and hats(me)Just great

(That's part of what they were wearing)They were wearing white shirts, with these black neclaces, black ripped jeans and hats(me)Just great. I turned the other direction till I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around and it was the blonde bitch. She had her arm around the twins(Blondy) jealous much?(me)Nah and plus I've got my own problems to deal with and I don't want to add your blonde ass on that list so I'm gonna go somewhere else and worry about myself not you and your fuckboys(blonde)First off my name is Ashley second off don't talk to me like that(me)Ok Ashley I never asked for your name and second I can say whatever I want to you(Ashley)Ugh. She rolled her eyes(me)I want to enjoy my time not have you ruin it so good bye Oh c'mon it's fine this is interesting to watch (me) Shut up no one was talking to you(Ashely)Excuse me don't talk to him like that(me)Why do you care he's just your fucking buddy we all no know you don't really love him(Ashley)We're dating you slut and that's not true!!(Lucas)Yea she loves me(me)Yea she loves one part of you not you so see ya I'm gonna go find lee(Marcus)No forget about him you can have fun without him. I flicked them off and walked off I saw lee talking to a girl and smiled(me)Awwww so cute(lee)Shut up. He laughed(girl)Who's this?(lee)This is Angey but I call her that her real name is Angelina, my lifelong best friend we've been friends ever since we were born(girl)That's cool(me)Yup brother from another mother(lee)Sister from another mister. We both laughed(me)I'm gonna leave you too alone but before I go what's your name?(girl)My name is Maria(me)What a nice name(Maria)Thank you you too(me)Thanks I'm gonna go now and have some fun and just let loose(lee)You go do that bye loser(me) Byeee. I walked away I'm happy lee found a girl and she's super sweet and that's a good thing. I sat on the couch and watched people dance drunk, to be honest it was kind of interesting and hillarious. Someone sat beside me, it was Marcus and I got up and went to go get a drink. I took one shot, then another (me)I needed that. This good looking guy was right beside me taking 3shots as people cheered him in(me)That's it?(guy)Wanna go?(me)Hell yeah! Everyone gathered around including the twins, lee, Ashley, and Maria. We had 6 shots in front of me and in front of him(Random guy)Who ever finishes first wins!!(everyone)3..2...1!! I drank a shot after another and I won and slammed the cup down(me)AAYYYYY I WON!!! Everyone cheered and the guy just finished his last one(guy)Damn it!! He said(me)Good game(guy)Yea, so what's your name?(me)angelina (guy)Nice name, I'm Grayson(me)thanks and nice name too(grayson)Thanks. This is what grayson looks like(aka Grayson Dolan twins with Ethan Dolan there hilarious I love them dude😂)

 This is what grayson looks like(aka Grayson Dolan twins with Ethan Dolan there hilarious I love them dude😂)