Prologue

On August eleventh in the year ninteen eighty-one at five twenty-four p.m a baby girl with red hair and brown eyes was born.The parents named her Ginevra Molly Weasley but then the nurse said that there was another child.At five thirty p.m another baby girl with brighter red hair and brown eyes was born and the parents named her Charlotte Anna Weasley but she was different from the other she had beautiful brown eyes that shine with innocence.
×Time skip one year×
Everyone grew to love Charlotte or Lottie as everyone calls her and their other daughter said her first word just at nine months old and it was,"Lwottie" her baby sister's name and Lottie couldn't stop smiling the whole week."Mama!"Lottie says and everyone smiles at her as it was her first word and Molly Weasley smiled,"Mama's here,sweet pea!"she tells her baby girl and since Ginny could walk she walked to Lottie and hugged her.Lottie giggled and hugged back and again couldn't get her to stop smiling until the end of the week.
×Nine years later×
In the past nine years Ginny started pranking people and developed a temper especially when Lottie was upset Ginny found out who did it and let her temper out.Lottie was known as a child who was calm and kind and never had a temper but she was always cheerful and if she wasn't smiling something was wrong so it was easy to tell if she was upset.She was frowning all the time since Ronald Weasley or Ron Weasley got his acceptance letter from Hogwarts,she was happy for him of course but she would miss him."Bye Ronnie!I'll miss you!"Lottie says frowning as she said goodbye,"Hey,don't frown I'll Owl you every week!Bye Lottie,I'll miss you too!"he says smiling sadly at her and got on the train.Lottie started crying and Ginny as always was the first person to hug her,"It's okay,Lotts!He'll come home soon!"Ginny says and hugs her again.
×A year later×
"Mummy!Our letters came!"Lottie says excited about the letters and gives everyone their letters,"Mummy,is Harry here?"Lottie asks shyly and Molly nods,"Yes sweetheart right by Ron!"Molly tells her baby girl."Here you go,Harry!"the short and cheerful eleven year old hands him the letter shyly.Lottie was wearing a red sundress with a gold leather belt and a pair of gold flats as for jewelry she was wearing a Hogwarts charm bracelet that Ron had gotten her for Christmas and a Gryffindor lion necklace that Molly and Arthur Weasley had given her for her's and Ginny's birthday as they were sure she would be in Gryffindor.
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
This is the beginning of Lottie's and Ginny's Story and how Ginny and Harry end up together and Lottie and Neville end up together!
~CuteOwlGirl