Going Missing and Coming Back

GINNY'S POV
I woke up to the bed in the middle of me and Hermione's empty.Where's Lotts?I wake up Hermione,"Hermione,have you seen Lottie?"I ask Hermione and she shakes her head,"Let's ask the boys!"she tells me and I nod.We go to the common room and see Harry,Ron,Neville,George,Fred,and Percy,"Have you guys seen Lottie?"Me and Hermione ask in sync,"No,we haven't?"the boys say in sync,"Maybe she's with Moaning Myrtle?"I suggest and we nod.
LOTTIE'S POV
"I have to get rid of this diary,Myrtle!"I tell one of my ghost best friends,"Then put it in water,Lottie!"she says and I put it in the water,"Thank you,Myrtle!I'll see you later!"I say and realize that it's dinner time.I walk to the Great Hall and push the doors open,"LOTTIE!"Neville yells and attacks me with a hug,"What's wrong?"I ask with a confused smile."You went missing!"Ron says pulling me into a hug,"I was with Myrtle!I think Ginny suggested it?"I say with a bright smile and they all nod."Hello Sir Nicolas!"I greet him with a smile,"Hello Lottie!"he greets back,"Hi Peeves!"I greet with a smile,"Hi,Lottie!How are you?"Peeves asked,"I'm good,how are you Peeves?"I respond,"I'm good,thank you Lottie!"he responds and leaves.I see people staring at me,"What?"I ask with a confused grin,"You just talked to the rudest ghost here,but he was kind and polite!"Hermione responds,"Well I didn't just judge him because of what people told me and I made friends with all of the ghosts here!"I tell them.I see a Howler come to Ginny,"GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY,I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT HER!SHE WENT MISSING AND YOU ASKED EVERYONE ELSE IF THEY'D SEEN HER!YOU DIDN'T LOOK FOR HER!YOU'RE LUCKY THAT SHE'S BACK OR YOU'D BE IN BIG TROUBLE WITH ME AND YOUR FATHER!"it says and turns to me,"Oh,Lottie dear you can come home whenever you want to if you are scared!"it tells me and rips itself up."THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT,LOTTIE!IF YOU DIDN'T GO MISSING THEN I WOULDN'T BE IN TROUBLE!YOU ARE A KNOW IT ALL LIKE HERMIONE AND YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS,AT LEAST I HAVE FRIENDS!"Ginny snaps and I start crying and run out with Neville and Hermione on my tail and run to the dungeons where Professor Snape's classroom is located and slide down the wall and cry in my knees,"Why are you two here?Ginny's right about one thing,I'm a know-it-all that is friendless!"I tell them,"We're here to say that you're not friendless and you're not a know-it-all that you're just really smart and you have all the ghosts and you also have all of us and the teachers!"they say to me and I nod and we run off to the Great Hall.I go sit by my brother Ron,"Are you okay,Lotts?"Ron ask,"I'm fine because of Hermione and Nev!"I tell him and when it's lights out I was in the common room and saw Harry with the diary and my eyes widened and I run upstairs to go to sleep.