Chapter 5

I opened my eyes and we were at some kind of castle and our clothes somehow made their way back onto our bodies. There were zombies around us and Joseph was passed out. Fuck. I took out my gun and shot twice. The zombies went away and Sebastian came through the door. He ran over and helped Joseph up. Joseph woke up and told Sebastian that his head felt like it was about to explode. I felt bad and hugged him. There was a banging on the door that Sebastian came through and Sebastian told us to get inside. We climbed the ladder and Joseph went to the door. He began to disarm it. Zombies broke through and came towards the house like structure. They threw glass bottles and when they hit the floor fire erupted. They started to climb the ladders and Sebastian and i got our guns out and got ready to fight. We began to kill them and collect the items they dropped. Joseph got the door open and we went down to the bottom floor. The zombies started to fall through the roof and Sebastian and I continued to kill them. Joseph began to deactivate the second door. I love how smart he is. After t minutes he got it opened. We ran through and Sebastian and Joseph shut two big wood doors and barricaded the entrance. "This place is crwaling with them. Be careful you two." Joseph said. I nodded and separated from the two of them. I went to the left while they went to the right. I heard gunshots and knew they were already almost done killing those things. I had two more. I killed one but the other disappeared. Then out of no where I was pushed to the ground and one of the things tried to eat me. Ruvik apeared behind the monster and killed it. "I'm sorry. I guess he didn't get the order to not hurt you. Are you okay?" I nodded and thanked him. He said "I have to go. I have been seeing what Kidman has been saying and doing to you. I will not stand for it. I must go and tourture her. I love you. See you soon baby girl."I kissed him and said "I love you too. See you soon Daddy~"  he smirked and disappeared. I headed back towards Sebastian and Joseph. Sebastian led the way and we walked towards the exit. As soon as he and I stepped through a small doorway. The dooran slammed shut. The crazy guy with the chainsaw came out. "Shit" said Sebastian. The chainsaw man saw me and grabbed me. He took me inside and I heard Sebastian yelling. Chainsaw man took me and put me on the elevator and sent me to the top floor. The door opened and a zombie attacked. I shot it and it fell. It fell between the door. The door couldn't close and I was stuck. I heard gunshots and the doors open. I was afraid that Sebastian didn't make it. There were footsteps coming up the stairs. I saw Joseph and he sighed relieved to see me. "I see why it wasn't working." He said as he pulled out a match and burned the body. I stood up and they joined me on the elevator. We headed to the top of the tower and slowly got off of the elevator. "Do you think Kidman is okay?" Asked Joseph. "I don't like that they used her as bait. Almost like someone is toying with us." Replied Sebastian. "Do you like her?" I asked both of them. They shook their head no and I couldn't help but smile. We cautiously walked across the bridge. We heard a scream and saw two zombies put a man on the guillotine. Then they chopped his head off. "There are only two of them we can take them." Joseph said and ran towards them. I ran with him. Sebastian yeled "No." But it was too late. I trigered the bomb and it blew up the bridge. Joseph and i were sent flying forwards. The two zombie came and one picked me up. I heard gunshots and the zombie fell. Sebastian stood on the other side of the bridge with a sniper rifle in hand. Joseph put down a hand made bridge and Sebastian crossed. "You should have just let them..." Joseph said then he reached and grabbed Sebastians gun and held it to his head. I screamed and tears fell down from my eyes. "Joseph please. Don't." "It's better this way.." He said. Sebastian tackled him and got his gun back. "What the fuck Joseph?" I fell to my knees and cried. Joseph got up and let out a few,deep breaths. He came over and apologized. I hugged hi so tight he probably couldn't breathe. "Please don't do that to me. You, Sebastian, Leslie, and Ruvik are all i have left. You are the only ones I can count on, and you are the only ones I love. I can't lose you." I whispered in his ear. He pulled back and kissed me roughly. He helped me up and we followed Sebastian. We saw a ton of zombies come from the other side and make their way to the bridge. "Cover me." Said Joseph, he went to lift the gate and Sebastian and I shot the creatures. He got it open and we made it through. The gate slammed shut and Sebastian asked "Joseph, are you...alright?" Joseph said "I....I...Yeah." I grabbed Joseph's hand and we followed Sebastian with our fingers intertwined. We walked into an abandoned market square. We made oir way to a cemetery and saw more zombies. We hid in a house and Joseph started to cough up blood. He continued to cough and i thought he was going to die. Then they began to argue about how Sebastian  sunk into a bottle after his accident. "Guys we don't have time to argue. We need to move." I said. We walked towards the cemetery and heard someone scream. It sounded like Leslie. Joseph climbed a ladder and looked ahead. "It's Kidman. She's dragging Leslie into the church." I was angry. "It's Leslie!?" Then i said and ran ahead. Sebastian and Joseph tried to stop me but i ran ahead. All of the zombies ignored me and i just ran. I made it to the church and ran up the stairs. I bust through the the front door and Kidman held Leslie as a prisoner. "Stay back bitch or else I'll shoot." "Please let him go. Please." She didn't and i slowly walked closer. "One more step and your dead." She said. "Please" i asked once more. She took her gun and aimed it at me. I heard a bang and she shot the gun. I grabbed my stomach and fell to the ground. I watched as blood formed a puddle. Kidman took Leslie and escaped. Why? I heard the doors opened. "Oh my god. Y/N. Joseph help." It was Sebastian. They finally made it. I coughed and they ran towards me. Joseph put pressure on my wound and i screamed in pain. Sebastian took out a knife and cut off half of my shirt leaving me in a crop top. He wrapped the fabric around my waist tightly. Joseph was beining to get sick and almost passed out. Sebastian set him on the bench and then a loud noise went off. He shoved a needle in Joesph and he passed out. Ruvik apeared on the chandler and then i started to fly. So did everything else. Then everything dropped and i fell onto a soft bed. It was Ruvik's. He rushed to my side. He stuck a syringe in my arm and I felt numb. I saw him grab medical utensils and cut off the bind that Sebastion placed around my waist. He opened the wound and removed the bullet. He took a needle and sewed up the wound. Then i felt something drop on my stomach. I looked,at him and saw that he was crying. He looked back and came closer. He kissed me passionately. "I thought you were dead. After you get some rest you are going to tell me who did this to daddy's princess." I nodded and he kissed me again. He covered me with the blanket and left. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Thank god for Ruvik.