Chapter 9

"We should go." Said Sebastian and I nodded. "Lead the way." I said and he nodded. I started to follow him when i heard a loud terrible noise. I grabbed my head and he grabbed his. I closed my eyes and the noise stopped. I carefully opened my eyes an looked around. I was in a feild of sunflowers. There was noone around and the floweres seemed to go on forever. The sun was shinning brightly and it felt so warm. I sae some butterflies pass. I smiled and began to walk around. I just wanted to explore a little.

Kidman POV:
I feel had for being so mean to Y/N. But THEY are making me do it. I just need to get out of here as soon as possible.

Y/N POV:
I walked up to a barn and heard kids playing. I opened the door and saw Ruvik from when he was a kid playing with someone who seemed to be his sister. Then i heard voices outside. The barn went up in flames and i watched as his sister pushed him out of the window and burned alive. "No! " i screamed and covered my eyes. I moved my arm and saw Sebastian in front of me. We were on the train about to cross over the gap. We started to walk when a pillar came through behind us. On it, written in blood, said 'you'. We walked forward and another came through the window only higher it said 'will'. Then we made it to another car of the subway and a pillar came through the subway wall. This one said 'suffer'. Sebastian and I jumped it and slowly made out way to the exit. Ruvik appeared in front of us then disappeared. The subway began to shake and Sebastian yelled" RUN" and i did. We jumped to the next cart and fell into a hallway. We headed into the next room and saw a memory from Ruvik's life. How could the doctor do that to him? The stem system powered up and three zombies came out. Sebastian and I pushed them down and pulled the cords out of their neck. Then the thing exploded and we were sent flying back. We ended up at the end of a white hallway. I saw Leslie and he was curled up and saying "Loosing our minds" over and over again. We ran towards him and he stood up "This way." He said. We followed him and as we got closer to him the place began to shake. The sprinklers went off and Sebastian and i ran after Leslie. "It's going to come down" Sebastian said. We ran towards Leslie and the roof caved in and I covered my head and screamed. I felt someone shaking me and I opened my eyes. It was Sebastian. "It's Beacon just like Joseph said. Wee need to try and get out of here."we ran up the broken road and made our way up to Beacon. Sebastian opened the doors and it looked just like it did in the beginning. "I knew it." Said Sebastian. We went into the,same room where we found the doctor went through an open door. We went down and ended up at a ladder. Sebastian went first and i followed. We went through a sewer system and through a bunch of doors and halls. We ended up in a room with a spiral staircase going up. "No.... Want to go home.. Not there... NO!!" we heard someone scream. "Leslie?" I asked concerned. Sebastian and i ran up the stairs and they seemed to go on forever. Then we got on an elevator and went up. We got off and ended up at the house. "Leslie?" I heard Sebastian ask and looked up. It was Leslie he was enjoying the rain. He ran in the house and we followed. Sebastian slowly opened the door inside and i saw that it was the same hall that we saw from the security footage. Then three holographic police men ran towards us. Then saw Ruvik killed them. It was like Déjà Vu. Then the real Ruvik walked down the hall and and grabbed Sebastian by the beck. He lifted him off the ground and Sebastian started to choke. "No. Ruvik stop. Please." I pleaded. He,looked at me and said "Sorry Y/N. I have to." Then Sebastian hit him with his lantern and it shattered and caught him on fire. "No"I yelled as i watched Ruvik burn. He yelled and looked up with an evil look. Sebastian disappeared and i was left in an elevator. It wasn't moving though. I told myself not to leave or move from that spot so i stood there and waited. And i ended,up waiting a good ten minutes before the front door opened and Sebastian came down the hall. He,got on the elevator with me and pressed the button to go up. "After I get out of here I'm never riding an elevator again." He said. "Agreed." I said back reloading my pistol. We got off at the top and there was a giant brain. "Help. Help." Leslie said as he ran through the doors, Kidman not far behind. Sebastian stood infront of me and Leslie. I hugged him and made him face away. "Sebastian get away from him. Sebastian listen to me. Stop. your interests are the same as ours." She said. "Look. I get it, you're not just some rookie detective and this is not just some ordinary kid. You killed Joseph and you shot me. So right at this moment that's enough reason for me not to trust you." Sebastian said. "You're a good man. That's why I...Ugh... It doesn't matter anymore. If you know who this kid is, if you know anything, you know why he can't be allowed to live." She said. "Bullshit. It's Ruvik. He's the one that..." Sebastian started saying, but an awful ringing started. We ended up inside Ruvik's mind. I saw Leslie walking towards Ruvik. Ruvik had open arms and a smile on his face.
"Leslie stop!" Sebastian said. Then Ruvik killed Leslie. "No!" I yelled. He looked at me and walked towards me. He kissed me one last time and I fell. I fell out of the window and so did Sebastian. We landed on a brain and I passed out.
~~~
I sat up and coughed Sebastian rushed to my side. He pulled something out of my neck and picked me up bridal style. He walked over to an elevator and got on. He pressed the down button and I said in a raspy quite voice "Th-thank you." He shused me and said "You need help. You look like you are going to die. You have a stab wound in your stomach." The elevator came to a stop and he walked down a hall. It had the three bodies of the police officers. We walked,through Beacon and he opened the doors. A bright light was shined in our faces. And people yelled" GO!GO!GO!" then a man ran in and said "Detective. Are you alright? Is there anyone else?!" He said "She needs help." He looked at me and saw how bad I looked. "There are a few ambulances outside go to the one closet to the gates you can get to the hospital quicker." Sebastian nodded and walked outside. "I-is this real? F-fresh a-air?" He laughed and said "Yeah Y/N, It's real. You need to be quite you could die. Just hang in there." I nodded and he ran towards the nearest ambulance. Then the medics took care of me from there.
~~~ 3 years later~~
I haven't seen Sebastian since that. He left town and I moved as well. I fell down hill and ended up with a drinking problem. I have been falling apart and have had nightmares and sometimes hallucinations. But it is all fake, or that's what i thought.
A/N: Part 2 coming soon. I just have to finish the evil within 2 so I can know,what to write about and write it correctly. I hope you enjoyed.