Chapter 2

Song: Warriors by Nightcore

Taehyung POV
-------------------------
I watched as they stared in awe. I'm the last of the Pure Bloods. There was one guy that protected me from the hunters. He isn't even a True Blood either, he's an omega. His name is Jimin. We've been close friends since.

I don't believe in love I hardly even believe in trust. I can't trust anyone except Jimin and the one that took care of me, Jin. Jin stayed back to help the females with work, Jimin is the one that grabbed the female omega and ran off with her.

The sound of the door opening again snapped me back to reality. I jumped up and took of running. I'm faster than the average werewolf, I'm faster than a True Blood. I ran into the forest towards Moon Bridge where our hide out is. I made it inside and looked around, I found Jimin and the female sitting on the couch. I shifted, then got dressed before sitting next to them. "What's your name?" I asked. "Jennie." She smiled. "Nice to meet you Jennie, but we are going go have you stay and help out with the others we have captured. He smiled. "So you don't kill them?" She said confused. "Of course not." Jimin said. "Why would we kill them?" Jin walked in. "Because it is basically spread from pack to pack that you guys capture omegas and kill them." She said. "I mean if you want us to kill them then we will." I said. "N-no." She said. "That's what I thought, Baekhyun show her her room." I asked Baekhyun. "Ok." He smiled. Jin sat down next to me and stared at me. "They are going to end up finding us." Jin said with a sigh. "If they find us, they'll regret even looking." I said. Jimin laughed. "Taehyungie you are so violent." He pouted. "Yeah, you are pretty violent." Jin said. "I'm sorry, it's just they didn't even try to save my family!" I growled. "Taehyung, you need to leave your past in the past don't keep bringing it back." Jin said. He rubbed my back soothing me. "I'll try." I said. "Good, now get up and help cut the chicken." He said. "Let's go." Jimin smiled.

After a while dinner was done. I called everyone in to eat. They all ate including Jennie and she didn't feel scared or nervous at all. That's how I want my mate, not scared of anything.

After dinner we all sat in the living room and watched a scary movie. Jimin and Jin clung to me like koalas. "Why do they always run towards death?!" Jimin said. "Because they are dumb." Jennie laughed. "I believe that." I chuckled. After awhile the sound of wolves cought our attention. We hopped up and looked out the window. Some of our crew were growling at the forest. We ran outside and looked around Jin and Jimin looked scared out of their mind. "What's wrong?" I asked them. "Mate." They both said. "Oh hell no!" I growled. Wolves jumped out of the bushes and into the clearing. The leader walked up making Jin fall to his knees. Another one jumped up into the clearing and walked closer, this time Jimin fell to his knees. Everyone was in shock even the guys pack. They all looked at me and this one guy cought my attention. I backed up with tears. "No." I whispered. "Where's the omega!" A guy walked up. My heart was beating so fast I could hardly breathe. All the omegas came running out. "They're all alive??" Everyone was confused. "How the hell?" The leader said. I shifted and ran off into the forest. I didn't hear anyone behind me until I found myself by the highway. I looked behind me to find my worst nightmare... Hunters.

They all had shotguns and bow and arrows. I took off running into the forest. The sound of their jeep roared behind me. The sound of a bow n arrow rang throughout the forest when I felt a sharp pain in my back leg. I looked at my leg to find the arrow. I slowed down as it made my body numb. Not that long after the hunters found their way to me. They stopped the jeep and walked up to me with one of those mouth things that keep dogs from biting. They held me down as one of the guys slipped the thing on and tightened it. I whimpered as I felt another arrow Peirce through my stomach. Blood covered my white coat, the blue stripe started disappearing. When you are dying the stripe fades away. I howled in pain when I felt a knife at my neck. The sound of paws thundering against the ground got the people shaking. I looked up in my blurry vision to see Jimin, Jin, the leader guy, the guy that made Jimin fall to his knees, the guy that yelled at me, and the one that cought my attention. Jimin growled making the guy's get up and run to their jeep, but the leader got there faster. He teared them apart. Jin ran over and took out the arrows and pressed down to try and stop the bleeding. Jimin grabbed the mouth cage thing and took it off. The others just stared as the two cried over me. I felt my breathing slow. My head spun, I set my head on Jimin's thigh and blood came out of my mouth. You may think Pure Bloods heal faster than a normal werewolf and True Blood, wrong Pure Bloods heal slower than an omega. That's how they are all extinct except me.

"Don't close your eyes." Jimin cried petting my head. "We need to get him help." Jin said. Jin took off his shirt revealing his abs. He pushed it down on my stomach making me whimper. "Let's bring him to our pack." The leader said. I'm to hurt to fight back.  They all walked over and lifted me up.

We got to the clearing, when I started thrashing around scared out of my mind. "Calm down Taehyungie." Jimin smiled. "You'll be safe." He said. I stopped thrashing. The only thing I remember before I blacked out was that guy.