Chapter 5

Song: Danger by bts

#HappyArmyDay 5th Anniversary #ARMY

Jungkook POV
------------------------
I laid Taehyung down on my bed and covered him up in the sheets. I was going to walk to Namjoon's room, but then I changed my mind when I heard noises I didn't want to hear. Instead I walked into the living room. I grabbed a blanket and pillow then fell asleep on the uncomfortable couch.

I woke up to the sun in my face. I looked around, then walked into my room. When I opened the door Taehyung jumped. "Sorry." I chuckled. He looked at me. "This room smells like you." He said. "Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked. He looked at me blushing. "Um, good thing." He smiled. I smiled back. I then took a seat next to him on the bed. "So, you are a pure blood." I said. "Y-yeah." He stuttered. "I always thought they've gone extinct." I looked at him. "Well they almost gone extinct, but if it wasn't for my brother they aren't." He said. "Thanks to your brother I found my mate." I said smiling at him. "I never said I was your mate." He said. "You don't have to I could smell your intoxicating smell from a mile away, and when I touch you I could feel the sparks." I said touching his arm. He jerked away and looked at his arm. "Don't worry we could take things slow if you want to." I smiled. He nodded. "Ok it's breakfast time let's get up before Yoongi has a fit because breakfast isn't made." I chuckled. He giggled, but then covered his mouth. I just smiled at him.

We got to the kitchen to find Yoongi yelling at Namjoon. "Why are you yelling at him?" I asked. "Because he didn't make breakfast." Yoongi scoffed. "You have two hands and a heart beat make it yourself." I laughed. I looked to the living room to find Hobi holding a laughing Jimin and Jin laying on the floor holding his stomach and was also laughing. Taehyung walked into the kitchen and looked through the fridge. "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked him. "Making you breakfast." He said getting out the bacon and eggs. (I hate eggs but I need to put it in because lots of people like eggs and it just goes good) "You can cook?" Yoongi said shocked. I face palmed. Yoongi never learned how to cook and probably never will.

Yoongi sat on the couch with Hobi and Jimin. Jin sat with Namjoon and hugged each other. I just stood on the side of Taehyung and watched him cook. "So how did you learn how to cook?" I asked, making small talk. "Jin tought me." He smiled as he put the bacon on the plate with the eggs. "All done." He said. Yoongi came running in and grabbed three pieces of bacon with two eggs. "I'm surprised he isn't fat by now." Namjoon chuckled as he walked in with Jin. "Taehyung this is amazing." Jin smiled and patted his back. Taehyung smiled softly, but then walked into the living room and sat down. I grabbed myself a plate and walked over to him. "Are you going to eat?" I asked. He shook his head. He is staring out the window. The clouds are dark grey and the wind picked up a little. "It looks like a storm is moving in." Hobi said. "Taehyung hated thunder, lightning, and wind." Jimin said. Taehyung looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked. "N-nothing." He said. "Come on you can tell me." I said. He just shook his head.

Time went by and it started raining. The lightning is bright and the thunder is loud. The stars weren't visible anymore. It is about 10 pm right now and everyone is staring out the window right now. Taehyung's eyes changed to a light yellow. "Are you ok?" I asked. Jin looked at him. "Taehyung don't think about it." Jin said. I looked at him confused. "He wants to run." Jin sighed. Jin held Taehyung as he tried getting out the door. Namjoon was about to run to the door and lock it, but then Taehyung got loose and ran out. "Taehyung!" Jimin yelled. Taehyung was long gone in his wolf form. "He'll come back he doesn't like thunder or lightning, he won't go that far." Jin sighed. "Sorry." Namjoon said. "Why are you sorry?" Jim asked. "For not locking the door fast enough." He sighed. "It isn't your fault, it's my fault I let him go." Jin said. Jimin looked at him with anger. "How could you, im supposed to protect him!" Jimin growled. Yoongi and Hobi held him making him calm down. "Don't worry Jimin he won't go that far." Jin said. Jimin looked at the ground.

"No he won't." Jimin mumbled. We looked at him confused. "I've never told you guys this." He said. I stiffened. "You've been hiding something?" I let out a low growl. Hobi and Yoongi gave me a warning growl. "Taehyung has too." He sighed. "Taehyung always said if he ever gets cought he will find a way out and when he does he will not stop at anything to find his brother." Jimin said. "Jimin, why didn't you tell me this." Jin scolded. "Because h-he th-threatened me." He started crying. Taehyung threatened him?!?! My mate threatened an omega. That is against the werewolf rules. You can never threaten an omega, if you do and you get cought you will die. My mate threatened an omega! I was about to run after taehyung, but Namjoon held me back. "What are you doing! I need to get him here right now!" I growled. "Jungkook, no, if what Jin said is true he'll be back." Namjoon said pulling me inside the house with everyone else. "You can't do this to me!" I growled. "He'll be back." Jin said. "And if he doesn't?! I'm blaming it on you!" I growled in his face making him flinch. Namjoon pushed me against the wall. "Jungkook stop!" He growled. "Why? You know he's not coming back don't you!" I growled. "Jung-" "Tell me!!" I growled. Jimin cried harder and Jin ran upstairs. "Jungkook Fucking stop!!' Namjoon punched me in the jaw. Yoongi and Hobi picked up Jimin and went upstairs. "Jungkook you need to calm down. Taehyung will be back and if he isn't back tomorrow by 5 you can go and find him." Namjoon said softly. I fell down the wall and brought my legs to my chest. "See you in the morning." He patted my shoulder before walking upstairs. I sat there for a good ten minutes before heading to bed. "He better be back, I don't want him hurt. Who ever touches him will have their neck snapped and barried in my back yard." I said to myself, before falling asleep.

YouTube: SugaKookie with a Hint of TaeTae
Twitter: SugaKookie_Tae6
Bts amino: SugaKookie with a Hint of TaeTae
Kpop amino: SugaKookie with a Hint of TaeTae

If you want me to join anything else just ask 😂

That's a lot of things

New profile pic