Chapter 3

Song: Euphoria by Jungkook (bts)

Jungkook POV
------------------------
One look at him and you are in a trans.

We silently waited outside the room the boy is in. His two friends sat there looking very uncomfortable as Namjoon and Yoongi stared deep into their poor souls. But something is fishy. "Ok, tell me why you guys are staring into their souls?" I finally spoke. "What's your name?" Namjoon asked the tall black haired boy. "J-Jin." He stuttered. "I'm Namjoon, this is Yoongi, and that guy is Jungkook." Namjoon said. I waved awkwardly. Jin just smiled brightly. "By the way where Hobi?" I asked. "Good question." Namjoon said. Yoongi still stared at the other boy. "Yoongi spill the beans." I growled making the boy flinch. Yoongi turned to me and growled at me for no reason. "Why you growling at me?!" I yelled. The boy moved to Jin's side and hid his face. "What's his name?" Namjoon asked Jin. "His name is Jimin." Jin smiled. "Jimin." Yoongi mumbled. "Ok, something is going on here." I said. "Jungkook, Yoongi is mates with Jimin." Namjoon finally said. I was shook. I looked at Yoongi, then Jimin. "No way!" I smiled. "Namjoon and Jin are mates." Yoongi said. Holy shit. I'm shook! "Ok, I'm going go go cry in a corner now." I said. "Why?" Jin asked. "Because you guys have mates and I'm sitting here with no one." I said. "Maybe the woods are your mates." Jin laughed. His laugh is making me laugh. It is like the sound of windshield wipers. Everyone cracked up laughing when the door opened revealing the doctor.

"He'll be ok, just that he won't be able to walk unless he has help for a couple days." The doctor said. "Why?" Jimin asked softly. "He has wolfsbane in his blood." The doctor said shocking Jin and Jimin. "Wolfsbane?!" They both said at the same time. "Yes. There was wolfsbane on the arrows, the arrows went in to deep that they pierced a vein." The doctor said. Jimin started crying uncontrollably. Yoongi walked up and picked him up. Jin gave him a warning glare. "You guys could see him now if you want." The doctor said before walking off. Jimin and Jin were the first ones in there, then Yoongi and Namjoon. I stayed outside scared of going crazy over him. Not that long after Hobi walked up to me. "Oh my god, where have you been?!" I looked at him. "Jungkook I need to talk to you." He said. "Ok, spill the beans." I smiled. "I found my mates." He said. Wait. "Mates? With an s?" I looked at him. "Yup." He looked like he was scared. "Who are they?" I asked. He sat down next to me. "Y-yoongi and that midget with pink hair." He said. Woah. I wasn't expected that. "Jimin and Yoongi?" I said just to get this clear. "Yeah." He looked at the ground. "How come you haven't noticed Yoongi though?" I asked confused. "If you have two mates you don't smell them until they are together and in the woods we were all together." He leaned on me. "And why do you look sad?" I asked. "Because I'm not gay." His tears soaked my jacket. "Hobi, just wait till you guys are in bed together, you'll surely turn gay." I chuckled. He chuckled to.

We sat in silence for awhile until he spoke up. "In Moon Bridge I saw you staring at that one kid." He looked at me with a smirk. "Really." I said. "Yup. You looked like you were about to rape him." He laughed. "I could've been thinking it." I chuckled. "So you like him." Hobi wiggled his eye brows. "You could say that." I smirked. "So I'm not the only one that's gay." He said. "You finally chose to be gay." I smiled. "Yeah, now tell me what do you plan on doing with him?" He looked at me with a smirk. "Things." I smirked back. "This is weird." He finally looked away right when they all came out. I heard Hobi mutter "shit" under his breath. Yoongi and Jimin looked at Hobi. "I'm going to borrow Jimin and Hobi for a second." Yoongi said running off with Jimin and Hobi. I just smirked. "What was that for?" Jin asked. "All three of them are mates." I said shocking Namjoon and Jin. "Wow." Jin said with a smile. "If you have his link tell them to use condoms on Jimin." Jin said. "Why?" I asked. "Because he's just like a girl but without the vagina." Jin said. "Ok." I said. "Yoongi and Hobi please use condoms on Jimin." I mind linked them. "Why?" Yoongi asked. "Because he could get pregnant." I said. "Oh, ok." He said. He cut the link.

Namjoon and Jin walked off somewhere while I sat on the sofa alone. I was in the middle of watching a scary movie when the Doctor came running in. "He's gone!" He yelled. I quickly got up. "Everyone Taehyung is gone." I said through the mind link. I got outside and shifted in my pure black wolf. I met everyone by a tree. They all shifted. Yoongi a grey, Hobi a brown, Jimin a dusty grey, Namjoon black and Jin a really light grey almost white. Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon went one way, I went another, and Yoongi and Hobi went another way.

We ran off into the night. The wind picked up giving me a whiff of Taehyung's intoxicating scent. I ran faster in the direction it's coming from. I found myself back in Moon Bridge. I looked around, his scent lead inside. I looked inside when I found his white and blue wolf laying on the ground. I walked over cautiously when he lifted his head and growled. He had something in his mouth. He tried getting away but I grabbed him by the leg and brought him back. He whimpered, but tried to stand tall and strong. I shifted and looked at him. "Why are you here?" I asked. He looked at me. He fell to the ground and just laid there. He then shifted into that same beautiful boy. "W-Where's Jin and Jimin." He growled. "Don't worry they are safe." I said. "A-are y-you alone?" He asked. "Yes I'm alone." I said. A small smile crept onto hid face. "W-Why do y-you ma-make me w-weak?" He asked. I'm hard now.

"We are mates."