Benson & Gadget

(^^ idk I like this song)

So here's an OC that I posted on my IG (and Tumblr; check it out at the bottom!):

Okay, so: Benson (↑↑) is a computer head who just works his ass off all day. He's heartless and cold most of the time. There is a corruption in his system that doesn't allow him to feel optimistic emotions, like happiness or pride. He doesn't care about other people's feelings, or what others think about him. Most times, he's just impulsive, angry or sad, even. No one knows he was experimented on and tortured in a secret laboratory. His creator jept experimenting on him until Benson escaped the hellhole by himself.
Another corruption in his system causes his workaholism. This makes him constantly stressed.

Here's Gadget; the small, cube-headed robot who is an assistant to Benson

Here's Gadget; the small, cube-headed robot who is an assistant to Benson. Gadget it the exact opposite of his boss: cheery, more energetic and sensitive. Unlike Benson, he is able to feel all emotions, and is more prone to emotional abuse. Gadget is more likely to be hurt by Benson, which makes him feel useless.
Anyway, he brings papers and information to Benson. But that's mostly it.

More facts!
• The two work at a computer/technology company.
• Gadget has grown somewhat attached to Benson.
• Benson's height is at 5'8", while Gadget is at a low 4'11'.
• Benson has a T.V. - head "acquaintance" named Fane
Gadget's favorite time of the day is dusk.
•Gadget has a battery indicator on his chest. Benson doesn't have a battery indicator, because he just knows.

(Edit: changed my mind about Ben having a cousin, so I just changed it to "acquaintance.")

(i low-key think these OCs are the most developed out of all of them)

(My Tumblr: trash-bin-af)

(Sorry that it looks so sketchy and unfinished, ughhhg
Still getting used to my drawing tablet tho--)

(Sorry that it looks so sketchy and unfinished, ughhhgStill getting used to my drawing tablet tho--)

:D
(This was a long chapter))
(Maybe I'll make a story out of this hmmm)