Chapter 7 || Apologies and Assumptions

A/N Sorry for the really long wait. This is a very short chapter. Again I apologize.

"Sang, stop it." Kota suddenly said, he pulled back and I opened my eyes confused. I sniffed, and his eyes softened but held a seriousness I didn't want to defy. "I can practically hear yourself thinking. Stop thinking, whatever you're thinking is probably wrong anyways."

My mouth popped open and I stared at him in shock. Was he a mind reader? Is he reading my mind right now? He let out a tiny laugh and shook his head at me.

"I'm not a mind reader, Sang, you're just an open book." He grinned down at me. His eyes softened, and he looked straight into my eyes. "An utterly adorable open book." He whispered that part, I turned red and buried my head in his shoulder. He just laughed at me and wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Sang...?" I lifted my head from the warm escape of Kota's shoulder and looked up to find North standing there with an unreadable expression. Oh. That's right. He thinks it's his fault. "God, baby... don't look at me like that." He breathed and looked pained.

"North?" I peered up at him. His eyes instantly snapped to mine, and I shrunk back a bit. He noticed and went to say something but closed his mouth and just stared at me. "Are you okay?"

"You're asking me that? After what I just did?" His jaw clenched, and his fist tightened. I could feel the regret and anger radiating off of him. It finally hit me. He was angry because he didn't know what to do. What a troublesome boy. I inwardly giggled. I got up and stumbled a bit, North caught me but didn't let go of my arms, gently holding them within his calloused fingers.

"What did you do, North?" I innocently asked him. I want to know why he was angry with himself. Too much anger can attract negative energy. I don't want him to be hexed next.

"Are you serious? I..." He looked at me, waiting for me to explode or hit him. I could tell. But I wasn't like that.

"You...?"

"I yelled at you, I overreacted, I got angry," he sighed and stepped back running a hand through his dark brown hair. "For fucks sake baby, I made you have a panic attack. Why aren't you yelling at me? Telling me you hate me? You should be telling me to fuck off or some shit. Why aren't you?"

"Yeah, why aren't you?" Luke looked genuinely baffled. I glanced at him an saw all the boys looking at me all with worry, anger and more unreadable expressions. I smiled a bit.

"North, I knew you weren't angry at me, so don't lie and tell me you were. The yelling just got a bit too much for me, so I'm sorry I freaked out on all of you."

"You're sorry?" North looked so confused. I giggled, and he gave me a little glare to which I giggled even harder at. He looked silly.

"Extremely. I can't say I hate you, because I don't know you and I'd be lying either way. I won't tell you to.... back off," He grinned and shook his head at my censoring, I heard someone snort at it as well. So mean. "Either, so be patient with me. That's all I ask."

"That's all you want? For me to be patient?" He asked, and I heard a few boys snicker. "Baby, you have a better chance of swearing than getting me to be patient."

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Some of the boys did too.

"So, I'm forgiven?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"As long as I am," I shook my head. "There was technically nothing to forgive in the first place."

"You.... you're..." He stared at me and shook his head. "You're a strange one, Sang baby."