Chapter 28: Evidences

[a/n:] not edited, hi! oo ikaw na nag babasa salamat sa paghihintay comment din pag my time hehehe :)

We have a close door meeting within the family My dad my mom kuya henry and me we are all waiting for kuya willen to come. We are all silently waiting to his arrival. A knock on the door and it  was open only to see kuya Willen together with Carla.

Dad motion them to come in they both seated on the left side of the long table inside our home study room magkakaharap na kaming lahat sa lamesa.

"We are all here and I think we should have a serious talk here I want everyone to be honest and true our business is at stake and you know what I mean" and Dad piercing eyes landed on Kuya Willen and Carla.

Both of them didn't hesistate to look at Dad eyes ni hindi ko man lang nakikitaan ng takot ang mga matang yu'n bagkos a confindence was oozing on them.

"tito can I ask first?" Kuya Henry ask Dad.

"Go ahead Ry" si Daddy sabay bigay ng approval niya sa aking pinsan na si Kuya Henry

"ahm... Willen why? .. bakit ka nagkaroon ng ganong kalaking utang?" walang paligoy ligoy na tanong ng aking pinsan kay Kuya.

"I used that money for our protection" kuya willen said confidently while looking all of us nakapirmi lang ang mga mata niya sa amin.

"protection for what?" si Kuya Henry

Akmang sasagot na si Kuya ng pigilin siya ni Carla signalled him to let her [Carla] answered. Tumikhim muna si Carla bago ako tinitigan at nag umpisa na siyang mag salita.

"I already tell this to Arianna Tito Tita, Me and willen went to abroad running away with someone who wanted to kill both of us, we went back here trying to negotiate to gain are freedom back but still that person threat us continuosly, for an instance ang nangyari kay Willen few weeks ago he got shot in his arms—"

"can you direct to the point? And whose is the one threatening the two of you?" Kuya Henry Demanded.

Tumikom ang bibig ni Carla at bahagyang huminga ng malalim bago ulit sagutin ang tanong ng aking pinsan. nakakatitigan muna sila ni kuya bago siya sumagot waring tinatanya ang isang salita kaniyang bibigkasin

"well me and Willen are 100% sure that Mister Wilth Johnsson Helmz De Mercedez is behind all of this" she said in a strong voice 

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya lahat kami na patahimik at lahat sila napatingin sa akin looking at me to get an answer hindi ko man lang nabuksan ang bibig ko ng  humikbi na si Carlla  Kuya Willen face her and wipe her tears.

"a-are you sure?" dad asked without leaving an eye contact with me

"yes Tito I have evidences and I already ask help to Arianna but it seems like his husband is more important to her that her Brother" she said in Sarcastic

"That's not true!" I shouted to her rejecting the accusation she said

"yes! It is!" she shouted back.

"no its not!" i fight back. nag uumpisa na akong magalit hindi ba niya alam kung gaano ka hirap sa akin ito i was thorn between my husband and my brother.

"Its True Arianna!!! we ask you but you didn't have the courage to help us" she answered me back angrily at nag umpisa na naman siyang umiyak

"n-"

"both of you calm down!!!" Daddy's voice echoed the room.

She begun again to cry. " I already prove to you many times Arianna but seems for you, to didn't care because all you care was to your husband you are been fooled by him but you ignore it because you can't accept the fact that you married a murderer.