Too Much -Sebastian Stan-

Title: Too Much

Brief plot summary: You are dating Sebastian Stan and have been for around a year now. The hate you get is hard to handle. Soon it all becomes too much for you and the hate starts to affect your health. You stop eating and you begin to lose weight and you are losing it fast. You eat around Sebastian but as soon as you finish you end up throwing it all up again. He finds out one day by walking in on you throwing up and figures out how truly unhealthy and skinny you are and he does everything in his power to help you.

Word count: 2362

Warnings: Eating Disorders, Self-hate, bullying and offensive language.

Please do not read if any of these trigger you.

---

You were home alone. Sebastian had gone out with some friends, and so you were left to your own devices, so like any person, you laid in bed scrolling through social media.

You were currently scrolling through the comments on a selfie you took with Sebastian that you had posted the other day. Sebastian had his arms wrapped around your waist from behind and was resting his head on your shoulder while both of you smiled into the camera. You loved this picture, it was one of your favourite pictures of you and Sebastian, and you had felt good enough to post it.

Then the comments came in.

There were more hate comments, then kind comments. Most of the time, you were able to block the hate out or shut off the comments altogether, but recently, the hateful people had taken to your dm's, spamming you over and over again with nothing but vile and disgusting hate and you were near your tipping point.

You were sat on your bed, tears brimming your eyes as you continue to read over the nasty comments 'God! You're so fat!' 'Sebastian deserves better than you.' 'You're just using him for fame and money.' 'Kill yourself. No one gives a shit about you anyway.' 'Fame whore.' 'Fat.' 'Ugly'

Maybe they're right?

You lock your phone, throwing it to the side before standing up and walking over to the long body mirror hanging on your wall. You look at yourself in it. Shifting on your feet, you face side on to the mirror. You pull your shirt up and over your head, dropping the garment to the floor, you look at your bare skin.

Instantly you feel sick 'I'm everything they're saying. God, Sebastian deserves so much better than this.' You think to yourself, the tears you've been trying to hold in finally break free and stream uncontrollably down your face. You kneel to the ground, cradling your head in your hands to attempt to suppress your cries, your whole body quaking with sobs.

You don't know how long you sat there for, crying, but by the time you stand up on wobbly feet, your whole body and mind feel utterly exhausted. You shuffle over to your wardrobe and pull out some baggy pants and an overly large woolly jumper. Pulling the clothing over your body, you avoid looking in the mirror as you stalk over to your bed. Throwing the whole duvet over you, you close your sore eyes and let yourself fall into a deep sleep.

---A few months later---

Sebastian has noticed the change in your appearance and the way you act. It was the small things first. The baggier clothes, the eating less and exercising more. At first, he brushed it off, but now you were pushing him away, eating next to nothing and pushing yourself to the limits while working out.

Sebastian wasn't oblivious to the hate; he hated nothing more than seeing his 'fans' hurting the one person he loved most in the world but, he can't help but think that the hate can't be why you're acting up. You're amazing at blocking the hate out, so what was going on with you?