Flustered -Bucky Barnes-

Title: Flustered

Brief plot summary: You have been dating Bucky for a while now, but this month was the first months he's been with you while you were on your period. He is consumed with utter confusion. He doesn't know what to do to help you. During his confusion, you can't help but see it as adorable that he so desperately wants to help but is getting all flustered because he doesn't know how to help.

Word count: 1091

Warnings: None that I can think of.

---

You wake up next to a snoring Bucky.

Cute.

You take in his peaceful facial features until a familiar wave of pain washes through your lower abdomen.

"Oh, fuck.." You mutter as you quickly get up, but making sure to not wake Bucky up in the process.

You quickly rush towards your en-suite and check for any 'leakage', and you sigh as you realise you're clear.

You sort yourself out with your little lady problem and make your way back to bed. You lift the covers and cuddle back up against Bucky.

He slightly stirs in his sleep before he wraps his large arms around you and humming satisfyingly when he feels your familiar body press against his.

Another wave of pain rushes through you, and you tense up, your eyes scrunch together and while in Bucky's arms, you curl into a ball to try and suppress the aching pain.

"Y/N are you okay?!" Bucky panics, sitting up.

"No, no.." You whine as you reach up and pull Bucky down and cuddle back up against him once again.

"Babe, what's wrong? You're in pain" Bucky wraps his arms around you again but pulls his head away to look at your face.

"Hmmm just cuddle with me" You mumble, just wanting Bucky to shut up and cuddle you.

"Not until you tell me what's-"

"I'm on my period! Okay?! And these fucking cramps are killing me, and I just want to cuddle with you and sleep" You shout.

You feel Bucky tense and look up at him.

"Bucky... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I just... My hormones are all over the place right now" You murmur, sitting up and burying your face in your hands.

"I um- Do you- Wait- um- What d-do you, n-need?" Bucky questions and his higher voice pitch didn't go unnoticed.

Bucky doesn't know how to react. He's never had to deal with something like this before. This is all new to him, and he has no idea what to do.

"Could you please get me some chocolate milk from the shops and some Mac'n'cheese?" You ask as you look up to him.

"Um- Yeah, sure! Uh- I'll be back as soon as I can, baby. Uh- just don't go a-anywhere" He stutters as he quickly gets out of the warm bed.

Bucky gets dressed and quickly makes his way to the elevator to the kitchen in the large tower. He is going to the kitchen in hopes of finding his best friend for some much-needed advice.

The elevator doors open and the flustered man speed-walks out and makes his way to the kitchen. When he sees the Blonde man sitting on the barstool at the kitchen bench, he sighs in relief.

"Steve!" The brunette shouts/whispers.

"What's up, Buck?" Steve looks up at his flushed best friend in worry.

"It's Y/N! S-She said that's shes o-on her p-period and I have n-no idea what the fuck I-I'm meant to do! She said she wants c-chocolate milk and man'n'cheese, but I don't know what e-else!"

Steve looks at his best friend and stands up; he makes his way over to Bucky and pulls him in for a side hug.

"Don't worry. We can go see Pepper and see what she says because I sure as hell have no idea." Steve laughs, trying to help Bucky. Bucky lets out a small smile, but his face once again goes tense.

"What are we waiting for! Where is she?" Bucky is eager to go; he doesn't want to keep you waiting.

---

Bucky, Steve and Pepper and now sat down in one of the many rooms in the overly large tower they call home.

"Okay, so what did you need help with?" Pepper questions the two super soldiers. Bucky explains the situation and Pepper laughs and gets up.

"You boys have no idea" She laughs.

Pepper tells the two confused super soldiers what Bucky will need to make sure you are comfortable before sending them on their way.

"I'm going to leave this to you, Buck. Once you get and give her the stuff, tell me how it goes" Bucky looks at Steve as he walks off with a smirk.

"No, don't leave me!" Bucky begs, but Steve is now out of his sight.

"Well, shit." He mutters under his breath as he throws on a coat and heads to the shops.

---

Standing in the long aisle at the supermarket, Bucky is staring at the rows and rows of tampons.

"Why is there so many?!" The brunette just aimlessly grabs a box and heads towards the sweets aisle. He grabs the desired sweets and heads off towards the milk. He finds the 1-litre bottle of chocolate milk and gets two of them, just to be safe. Bucky on the way also grabs some pain killers, as Pepper said. Nearly forgetting the ingredients for Mac'n'cheese, he quickly goes and grabs what he needs before paying and heading back to the tower.

---

With the various bags full of goodies and a steaming plate of Mac'n'cheese, Bucky makes his way to your shared bedroom.

Just before he opens the door, he checks the time.

'I was only 40 minutes. She won't be too mad... Right?'

His thoughts were interrupted by an angry-looking Y/N.

"Where have you been, you were gone for like three hours for chocolate milk an--" You stop at the sight of everything Bucky had, your face of anger was replaced by a bright smile and a watering mouth.

"Awhh!! Bucky! You're the best boyfriend ever!" You shout with excitement.

For the next few hours, you and Bucky lay in bed, watching countless amounts of movies and eating junk food. Bucky has his arms wrapped around you, and his large non-metal hand is rubbing soothing circles on your stomach.

"You're adorable Bucky" You giggle as you look up lovingly at your boyfriend.

"Why is that?" he laughs, confused.

"This morning, you were flustered and cute. I can't believe you and Steve went to Pepper" You are now hysterical with laughter after seeing Bucky's face filled with shock and confusion, he gives you a look that asks you 'how did you know?'.

"Pepper came and talked to me. She thought it was too good to keep to herself" You were still laughing to the point your muscles hurt.

After some colourful words said by Bucky, you and he continued just laying around and doing nothing but enjoying each others company and eating junk food for the rest of the week.

Hey guys! Sorry, it took so long for this update! I really don't like this imagine, but I didn't want you guys waiting any longer. Anyway! Please send me requests and critiques on how to make these imagines better, I always want to be improving.

Thank you for reading, I really do appreciate it. Anyway, have a good day/night, everyone!

{Ruby T}