The plan

It was a sunny day, the sun was shining
Everything is going well.
I was sitting on the green grass enjoying life but all of a sudden out of no where tow men shown up.

One was small and had purple skin he had a white wild Mohawk and big pointy ears that i found that weird because i never seen a man with pointy elf like ears apart from in books. He wore a weird outfit with a cloth around his waist with earings and looked at you with a face that gives me the impression that he is mysteriously and scary.

The other man looked like he had sun burn but it was just his skin, it was pinky red, he was tall and had long white hair and wrinkles all over his face he wore the same outfit as the other small man he also had pointy ears just like him with shiney earings hanging from his ears. His face expression looked grumpy and it makes me think he was crippled because of his wrinkles like has he never heard of face cream

"w-who are you and where did you come from???" I questioned whith a shocked and scared look upon my face. "I know this may seem weird but No time for questions just take my hand quick!" The small midget told me as he helt his hand out. I am a bit sceptical but the look on his face was scareing me so i took his hand anyway and then all of a sudden we teleported away to  somewhere i had never seen before.

 I am a bit sceptical but the look on his face was scareing me so i took his hand anyway and then all of a sudden we teleported away to  somewhere i had never seen before

I looked around with an amazed look on my face.

"I'm sure you are wondering why you are here but first let me introduce myself my name is shin and no need to introduce yourself I know your name, (Y/N)" said shin (midget)
"B-but why am I here and how did you know my name?"
"I suppose I should yo-" before shin could finish off his sentence an old crippled purple man was walking up to me and he said
"HOLD IT THERE SUNNY BOI I WANNA TELL HER YA CUNT" an old crippled man shouted that.
"Don't say such words asshat so sit your ass down before I pull ya ear hair out you swine" shin was obviously pissed off and wanted to tell me when he said that.

he took a deep breath and breathed in and out then continued with what he was saying "Anyways, I know who you are because I am the Lord of lords I see all and well I taken you here cuz umm you're the only mortal that possesses Goddess like power even tho you're not one but you are strong."

(Y/N):"So what?"
"Well there's this man, from a different universe and he doesn't seem to like mortals very much soooo even tho we just met I need to ask for a favour if that's alright."

I was looking at him confused "um ok ask away."

"Ok so I need you to pretend to be a goddess and make this man think you are one as well don't worry I will tell you everything you need to know about being one." He rushed to say his words but i could still understand what he was saying although i am shocked.

"Wh-what!? I don't even know who you are or why you care if this man doesn't like us 'mortals'." I did the bunny figures when i said mortals because i was one myself.

"Look I know but please, I told you I am shin and I care because the supream kai of the 10th universe is worried about this man who is his apprentice that he might so something stupid, it's really important that he learns to like mortals." He was looking at me with big puppy dog eyes begging me i didn't know what he was talking about it's like he just assumed i did but i agreed anyway cuz i can't say no to puppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine"

Shin passes me a big book "here read this it should teach you everything you need to know."

"Takeing the Easy way out huh? Giving me a book" i started to read it.

"Yup" he takes my and shows me a room "this is where you will be staying for a couple of days till you learn to acked like  a goddess."

"Uhh k"

As soon as i fucking finished snorted some cocaine the cops came (jk)