Get oofed

8hours later Zamasu woke up and then he let out a yawn and  gotten changed out of his pyjamas then into his normal clothes. He went out of his room then He walked to the bathroom that was just down the hall. As he was walking down I was beginning to wake up, I noticed something hot and warm on my fingur, it was cum...I realised I figured myself in my sleep then I started to lick it up (jk)

You woke up but your body was to lazy to move so you just went back to sleep. Zamasu was in the shower washing himself in the hot steamy water, unfortunately as he reached for the shampoo to wash his snow, cocain like hair he slipped and you hered a thud but payed no attenchion cuz sleep is more important. He managed to brake his leg and he winced in pain.

Gowasu hered him do he ran out of his bed room and down the hall to the bathroom and knocked on the door "Zamasu, are you alright in there?" Gowasu asked
"I-im fine" zamasu responds with whith a voice that makes him seem like he's about to cry. "I'm comeing in shit stain" as gowasu said that zamasu quickly told him "NO WAIT I-" before he could finish gowasu came in and sees him laying there holding his leg in pain naked on the floor it was obvious it was broken because it looked swollen to him and dislocated, gowasus quickly thrown a towal over zamasu to cover him up. Zamasu had thoughts pounding through his head such as "I'm a god damn it this is humiliating for me", "this shouldn't of happend to me" and "i want cocaine."

Gowasu helped zamasu up off of the floor and looked away so he didn't see anything "bitch i ain't gay so wrap that towal around your damn waist your lucky I ain't seen your dick or booty or I would of had to kill you." Gowasu told zamasu. Zamaus put the towal around his waist then looked at gowasu and said "stop waching them pathetic mortal raps, there messing with your brain." Gowasu pouts then he picks zamasu up giving him a piggy back and takes him to the hospital to fix his leg.

You woke up again then you gotout of bed and changed into you supream kai outfit, "alright It's about time I accutly done whatever shinn wanted me to do do i can get the fuck outta here." You said to your self. You then looked down at your chest, the outfit made it feel as if your boobs were about to burst out of your bra it was that tight but you just shook your head and walked out your room. "Uhhh Zamasu where are you?" You didn't know where all the rooms where placed so you just started wandering around humming your faviourt song, whioe looking for him or atleast gowasu.

As you opened a door you felt a hard hit in your back like a elbow that made you go flying across the room and hit your head against the wall, you struggled to look up but the lights where off and windows closed. You could make out a dark figure that seemed to be a man but that was all. Before you knew it the dark figure approached you and picked you up by your neck digging his nails in to your skin. You tried looking at his face but your vision became blurry, he punched you in the face knocking you out. You are thrown onto the floor left to bleed to death.

Zamasu and gowasu return 3h later lucky zamasus leg wasn't ingured badly but he did have to have a cast on with some cruches lucky for him it wount take long to heal because he's a kai and shit well supream kai in training ( HAHA N000B) so he fucking refuses to heal slow cuz fuck logic. "Is she still in bed?" Zamasu questioned. "Idk why don't you go check on your girlfriend." Gowasu says with a grin. Zamasu droped his cruches in surprise then fallen to the floor

His face is blushing mad red, eyes widened and mouth wide open "G-GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?!?!?!??" Zamasu shouts in confusion. Gowasu chuckled then looked at his face "I was just jokeing you know" gowasu said to zamasu then gowasu thinks to himself "i wounder what zamasu would think about mortals if....no that would make him more angry at them"

Gowasu helped zamasu back up onto his cruches then they looked around for you, as zamsu walked down the long hall way he noticed a door open, he thought that you must be in there for some reason because he knows perfectly well all that's in there is spare blankets and pillows. As zamasu approached the room he noticed something on the floor, something red, as he gotten closer he realised it was a puddle of blood, but why? He peeked his head in tightening his fist then he saw your body..... laying there on the ground.

He ran over to you quickly and shook you trying to get you up, but you didn't do anything. Your skin was cold, blood everywhere, zamasu tryed his best, he put his hand on your heart trying to heal you but it was no use......you are dead.

Gowasu came rushing in following zamasu and he looked shocked, zamasus eyes where filled with tears.
Gowasu never seen zamasu crying before so this was shocking. "Quick let's get her to the hospital shit stain!" Gowasu shouted at zamasu, zamasu nodded his head and picks you up so that he's carrying you, he doesn't care that your blood is dripping all over him all he cares about right now is that you're ok. Gowasu looked at zamasu and said "isn't your leg supost to be in a cast broken? How where you running?" Zamasu tells gowasu this "FUCK LOGIC!!! IM ZAMASU I DO WHAT I WANT BITCHES!"