bitch

(Idk where I'm going with dis)
You backed away out of the room and decided to have a look around although you wasn't quite sure what you're gonna do now gowasu is dead, In fact why the hell is that goku black guy still around and haven't just killed you both? Wtf does he wanna say to zamasu? NANI THE FRRRICK

"So zamasu how do you feel about mortals?" Black asked with a smirk
"I despise them, gowasu, the man you killed always nags about me hateing them" Zamasu replies but he sounds a bit childish when he said it. "I know, I am you from a diffrent time line." Zamasu looked at black confused when he said that "you see this?" Black helt up his time ring wich is on his right index fingure. "Surely gowasu shown you what this ring is called" black lent towards zamasu and out his hand out. "A-a time ring!???? Well if your me why do you look so diffrent" zamasu said as he took his hand. Black just smirked "I'll fill you in on it later"
Black wraped his arms around Zamasu and they huged.

You went back into the room and you see them hugging....Maybe them to are a thing....Maybe the feelings you have to wards zamasu are wrong and Maybe he doesn't have thoes feelings after all for you. You ran back out feeling abit jellious and just a tiny bit heart broken.

"Now...what are we going to do about that Y/N?" Black asked "what do you mean" zamasu looked at him in confusion "ya know since she's just a mo-" before black could finish you screamed, there was a spider out in the hall way you was in and it's beedy eyes where looking at you. Black growled mad as zamasu ran away to you "what's wrong!??" You pointed at the spider in fear. Black smirked seeing you scared "it's just a spider Y/N" black said with a smug look upon his face as he picked it up by its leg and waved it in your face. You quickly huged zamasu tight haveing no controll over your self. He blushed just a bit "Black stop it" zamasu demanded but black just smirked and gave the spider some meth and the spider grew to the size of a chair. You hugged zamasu tighter, you felt like fainting in fear as black laughed seeing you scared. Your boobs where pushing against zamasus rock hard abs and he felt them against him, it felt nice and soft to him, his face blushed bright red haveing dirty thoughts "s-stop scarring her black zamasu said. "Tch..." Black pouted and sliced the spider up killing it.

You and black both noticed zamasu blushing like a tomato "what's wrong?" You both asked at the same time but zamasu just looked away "n-nothing!" Zamasu said trying to not look at you but you lent closer pushing your breast against him even more. Zamasu looked at you as if he couldnt contain himself "You know I love you right, that's why I want along with the kiss!" Zamasu seys while wraping his arms around your waist as one of his hands slowly made its away up your shirt and uncliped your bra.

"I-I love you too" you said blushing.
"ZAMASU DON'T BE A PERVERT" black shouted "p-p-pervert?" He seemed shocked. "Oh it's fine~" you said with a seducing voice. Zamasus face was officially a tomato but you just giggled and slaped him. "But don't be a pervert -3-" "I AM NOT A PERV" zamasu shouted but you just kissed him on the cheek as black glared at you.

You noticed him glaring at you so you walked over to him "what do you want?" He seys. You poked his cheek "why so mean and grumpy?" You questioned. He grabed you by your wrist and lifted you up from the ground by it "I hate you ya know that right." Black said looking dead in your eyes as you struggled but it was no use "w-why are you even here!" You shouted in his face you was a bit scared. "I need zamasu for my plan" he hissed. Zamasu taken a few steps forward to try and help you but he stoped because black raised his ki blade and helt it against your neck, you felt scared and angry at the same time, what the hell is wrong with this guy is he doing that jolly jolly.

"Not another step or else" black said as just the tips of the spikey blade thing scraches your neck makeing you bleed. You stayed silent not knowing what to do. "Now are you going to be a good boy and listen to my, no OUR ideal world, our utopia!" Black smiled evily. Zamasu just noded. Black knocks you out and throws you away like a pice of trash into another room.