visit

The humid air stuck to his skin as he stepped out of the Escalade. Looking around he realized the parking lot was normal, so normal he allowed himself a brief smile knowing that the paparazzi would never find him at a place like this. Glancing down at the just introduced iPhone he tapped his text messages to check one more time for the room number.
“Follow me this way Mr. Jackson.”
Javon stepped ahead leading the way to the hotel room at the Hampton Inn he had been at earlier that afternoon when he dropped off his assignment.
“Thank you so much.”
Michael’s voice held a hint of nervousness as they quickly walked to the rear entrance and slid in the extra room key. Instantly they were struck by the smell of the hallway and the vague scents of delivery pizza and disinfectant as they stepped inside. Luckily they were on the ground floor and only had to walk to the third room, so they easily escaped detection from other guests.
Javon knocked quietly and the door was answered quickly. He noticed the sharp breath Michael took as the woman he dropped off earlier stood before them. Petite with dark hair, full lips and wearing a simple black slip dress with no shoes. He saw, even before Michael’s eyes dropped to her ass as she moved aside, that she was hot…and he felt the tension between her and his boss immediately.
Michael walked into the hotel room with his bodyguards following close behind.
Bill spoke as they both checked the place out,
“Mr. Jackson, everything appears to be in order. Javon and I will be outside in your car if you need us.”
“Thank you, I…we will be fine.”
Waiting by the door the woman couldn’t keep her eyes off of Michael, and Javon caught the waft of expensive perfume as they walked by her to leave. When they were safely outside once again in the thick air he spoke to his partner.
“Damn Bill, did you see that! The boss sure knows how to pick ‘em.”
Pulling the car keys out of his pocket Bill grimaced and said,
“THAT, was the ‘friend’ I told you about from Santa Monica. The woman who has his other child.”
Javon’s eyes widened as they slid into the Escalade,
“You didn’t say she was that fine! I wonder why he would leave her in California?”
Bill started the engine and began to pull the SUV into a protected spot near the entrance where they could watch the window and the door for the evening. Shaking his head he replied,
“I don’t know, maybe she wants to keep the kid in one place. You know how the boss likes to move around.”
“I know where I would keep her…”
Javon’s reply made Bill laugh as he turned up the radio and settled in for the night.